Saints Thor highlights (2017/18 seasons) from WD4L (...grab popcorn) (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Good stuff; great editing by WD4L! :9:

Anzalone's recent performance has increased the value in our 2017 draft class.

Vid from rookie season and last season was recently posted in May '19. Did a search, but didn't see it.

Barring injury, both he and Demario Davis might make it to the Pro Bowl.

Enjoy. :munch:

:gosaints:

Good stuff; great editing by WD4L! :9:

Anzalone's recent performance has increased the value in our 2017 draft class.

Vid from rookie season and last season was recently posted in May '19. Did a search, but didn't see it.

Barring injury, both he and Demario Davis might make it to the Pro Bowl.

Enjoy. :munch:

Thank you so much for that! 47 is a Killer!! The best part for me is his gentleness when blitzing and corralling a QB. It's almost like he tells the QB in his grasp; 'there there, go down easy and you won't be hurt and I won't get a roughing penalty.' LOL

Where is the one from 2018/19 season??

1. 2017 was Anzalone's rookie season.

2. 2018 was last year's season.

3. The video covers both of those seasons for Thor.

4. We're all looking forward to the 2019 season.

Availability is the only ? that hovers over AA47. If he can stay on the field and continue to develop and grow, he’s got All Pro ability. He checks all the boxes from a mental and athleticism PoV.

Availability is the only ? that hovers over AA47. If he can stay on the field and continue to develop and grow, he’s got All Pro ability. He checks all the boxes from a mental and athleticism PoV.

IIRC, it was mostly the same shoulder injury that gave him problems since college. But he had a different, much better procedure done last time. AA said he knew that a certain thing he did nearly always resulted in injury. Once he did it this time, no injury. That’s when he knew the procedure worked!
With a full injury free season under his belt, AAs gotta be feelin pretty confident that the injury is behind him. Going into this season, he can now turn his focus on making himself a better football player! :9:

IMO, our LB play was one of the most pleasant surprises last year. Despite little time together, and even playing new positions, they gelled quickly as a unit. I look for them to be even better in year 2!

IIRC, it was mostly the same shoulder injury that gave him problems since college. But he had a different, much better procedure done last time. AA said he knew that a certain thing he did nearly always resulted in injury. Once he did it this time, no injury. That’s when he knew the procedure worked!
With a full injury free season under his belt, AAs gotta be feelin pretty confident that the injury is behind him. Going into this season, he can now turn his focus on making himself a better football player! :9:

IMO, our LB play was one of the most pleasant surprises last year. Despite little time together, and even playing new positions, they gelled quickly as a unit. I look for them to be even better in year 2!

Good thoughts, Cougar1.

Let's not forget that Mike Nolan is coaching them up. :scratch:

I’ll say it again:

I thought Coach Nolan lost his mind when he put AA at MLB, and put DD, who pretty much played MLB his ENTIRE career to WIL!

Shows what I know! ?

Coach Nolan is a BEAST! :bowdown2:

1. 2017 was Anzalone's rookie season.

2. 2018 was last year's season.

3. The video covers both of those seasons for Thor.

4. We're all looking forward to the 2019 season.

Thank you, just watched. It was titled 2017/18 highlights. I didn't know it had highlights from last season so thanks for telling me.

watching his videos really makes me miss football. the music really sets it off perfectly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom