Those drops tho (1 Viewer)

Yep, P'Oed me off big time. They better get focused for these upcoming games.

Cook 2 HUGE drops
Ginn HUGE Drop
MT drop
Kamaras ball was extremely difficult. Not counting that a drop.

Even CGM:eek:
But AK
Another TD dropped by Cook and another
But I think I’m finally done with Ginn - the drops are bad enough (another TD drop!!!), but he had a shot at the insides kick and basically Cam Newtoned it

Not cool

Thought it was AK that made the business decision?

Two dropped TDs is inexcusable. Last week, I was angry at the refs. This week, I’m ticked off at the offense. This team will not make it far in the playoffs if they don’t get their heads out of their you-know-whats.

Thought it was AK that made the business decision?
They only showed the angle once but the sideline camera caught Ginn in place but opting not to get dirty

About AK, CGM did the same thing last time we lost. The onsides
Almost certain they’re told to let theball come to them
Which makes sense in theory - obviously we’ll need a different approach

Even CGM:eek:
But AK
Another TD dropped by Cook and another
But I think I’m finally done with Ginn - the drops are bad enough (another TD drop!!!), but he had a shot at the insides kick and basically Cam Newtoned it

Not cool

I'm thinking that has a lot to do with it being Thursday and having just played a hard-fought divisional game on Sunday.

It’s Thursday night football. It’s always ugly.

Hard for me to get mad at Cook because he's otherwise balling out.

Ginn on the other hand is frustrating. He's not producing and he's dropping easy TDs and long passes. Brees has now put a deep ball perfectly in his hands two straight weeks and he drops them.

I'm thinking that if there's anything left on Ted Ginn's football bucket list, he'd better check that box before February.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom