Those media Coach and Player phone interviews...... (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
Been scrolling through all of the audio interviews just to hear some inside “stuff” from the players and Coach and I must say, from the lack of a solid phone connection where no one knows whose speaking when to the most inane questions any of us could come up with, they are so annoying and the hammered poor Mark Ingram with just foolishness and Mark’s no dummy but he tried to accommodate the reporters with solid answers but they were so weak it was an embarrassment with less real football knowledge than a 13 year old girl and expecting Mark and Cam to take them seriously~! I’m feeling sorry but proud of our players for treating all of the phones cutting out and the foolish questioning yet maintaining their dignity~!

Those reporters whom I don’t know who is whom so I can’t pinpoint who was the worst of them but PLEASE don’t aggravate our guys, show some respect for them and ask honest and real football related questions ~! Come on guys, it’s really gotten ridiculous and we’re getting close to getting a play-off spot locked up pretty soon here if we keep winning~! I’d just hang up on those reporters and say I couldn’t hear anyone and it’s not far from the truth~!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom