My annual Memorial Day thread (1 Viewer)

He did go on and on about Phoebe. hmm

O.k., let me give this a go, so why don't you understand Phoebe? Don't you see this is love? lol
While I do think she's funny and talented, I just don't see anything attractive about her. I dunno, I just don't!

1623216293425.png1623216311654.png

Snoopy had a mind of his own. I don't get the part, why she isn't attractive though. Maybe it's just the outfit or something.

1623216602047.png

Better?
lol, he would have loved this post.

Look, it's really okay that I don't find her attractive. She's doing fine without me!

Here's my belief:
I believe that prayer does work...but not always in the way that we want them to.
I believe that God is our All Knowing Father.
I view Him not just as my Creator...but as my ultimate parent.

When I was growing up, I would ask my Mom and Dad for things.
Sometimes the answer was "Yes"...but most often the answer was "No" because my parents knew what was best for me as a child.

IMO...the same thing goes with God being my ultimate parent.
Sometimes our prayers are answered with "Yes"...but most often it's "No" because God knows what's best for us.
IMO His plan for us was in the works long before we were born.
The difference is who abides by and accepts that plan?
And who doesn't?

Here's my belief:
I believe that prayer does work...but not always in the way that we want them to.
I believe that God is our All Knowing Father.
I view Him not just as my Creator...but as my ultimate parent.

When I was growing up, I would ask my Mom and Dad for things.
Sometimes the answer was "Yes"...but most often the answer was "No" because my parents knew what was best for me as a child.

IMO...the same thing goes with God being my ultimate parent.
Sometimes our prayers are answered with "Yes"...but most often it's "No" because God knows what's best for us.
IMO His plan for us was in the works long before we were born.
The difference is who abides by and accepts that plan?
And who doesn't?

Well said!

Not our will, but God's will.

well only one HAS to be there for the birth - which seems the most important part of the equation
Unless a father is the one who gives birth. That has actually happened before, lol. Also, mothers do die during childbirth. So...:shrug:.

And of course, the state recognizes the father is the father even if he isn't present. Alimony and stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom