Thoughts around the league? (2 Viewers)

Agreed. Although I believe the running game is lacking of late also. I think we agree unanimously, I do worry about any Fox team, but I think this Fox team is playing to their weaknesses.

right..no matter what, i hope they play us like they played the eagles!! :hihi:

I mean, really, ecstarz, but some of us lived though the old NFC West years...and the shame and shambles of the referee-assisted shellackings at the hands of the Joe-Montana-Steve-Young-Jerry-Rice-media-darling-enough-to-make-you-hurl years.

Christ Almighty. The Saints would have a dynasty if not for those years. Some day look up "Jerry scores a touchdown on the 5-yard line" and see what I mean. :rant:

^ agreed ^

kind of like saying "I want the saints to win the division, but my friend likes the bucs so I hope they get the wildcard..."

FAIL!!!

Just imagine how it would be in these years of 69'er and CRam suckdom if the old NFC West still existed.

Maintaining rivalries? We had EPIC rivalries with the 69'ers and CRams. The Cowpukes should be by all rights in the NFC South, and the Caralackey Kittens should be the fodder for Phi, NY, and DC.

I guess this is what one can expect from a mafia-run League...:covermyeyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom