Thoughts on Jimmy Graham (if he is released by Green Bay) (2 Viewers)

But imagine JG just being good enough to open the field and force coverage off of MT and AK. It would be ridiculous. I think at the VERY least you'd have to entertain the idea.

You'd have to imagine it, because in no way will that fever dream be happening in reality. Jimmy done got broke up. It's a reality of playing in the NFL, no one wins championships by living in the past.

I think it would be good to bring him in. He went with the money and by now its obvious that his success was more a product of our system using him the right way than his overall talent. The guy as been a non factor since leaving the Saints imo. If we can bring him in, I believe he would be the best fit of any TE options we have. We dont need him to be dominant but he would be an instant upgrade for our redzone offence as he can still use his body to go out and get the ball. All emotions aside, with how we went out this year, I think we need to try and load up and get after it while we still have Drew. Past is the past.

Well folks, it's all academic anyway. As stated earlier in this thread, it looks like Jimmy will be staying with the cheeseheads.

Were going to have to look elsewhere for TEs. I like a couple of the FAs available that appear to be in our price range. Also, theres a few good prospects that could be available when we finally get to our turn in the draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom