Thoughts on Madden 18 so far? (1 Viewer)

I just got the PS4 and a copy of Madden 18 and I've only played with it for a couple minutes but I'm astonished at the realism.

My only kind of gripe is that it's super difficult to run the ball and super easy to pass. But maybe that's just particular to the way I play or settings or something.

The graphics and movements are incredible. Some of the player models are off. Heads too small, necks too long. It's why I got into modding the last gen games for a while.

But really that's a minor complaint.

I do need to figure out how to play defense, I can't seem to stop anything consistently.

I just got the PS4 and a copy of Madden 18 and I've only played with it for a couple minutes but I'm astonished at the realism.

My only kind of gripe is that it's super difficult to run the ball and super easy to pass. But maybe that's just particular to the way I play or settings or something.

The graphics and movements are incredible. Some of the player models are off. Heads too small, necks too long. It's why I got into modding the last gen games for a while.

But really that's a minor complaint.

I do need to figure out how to play defense, I can't seem to stop anything consistently.

Passing is difficult because I tend to throw a lot of INTs. As far as defense, you have to try to guess what the opponent will do next. They have selections to stop certain areas of the field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom