Thoughts on the game (before I hibernate from the forum) (1 Viewer)

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
* Jason Craft hurts. I'm not fully sure he blew the first big pass to Hines Ward. Looked like it might have been a sort of zone that Ward just found the hole in. But he sure did blow the second big pass to Wilson. Wow.

* Bush officially has a fumbling problem. I like him, he isn't a bust, he's coming around, etc etc. He also fumbles. He needs to stop. Him and Tiki Barber need to have a chat or something.

* We missed Joe Horn. I'm not ready to cut Copper. He had a heck of a game last week and looked good this week until 2 plays. They were just critical plays. Joe Horn makes critical plays.

* I called it. Outside run defense. 2 70+ yard runs.

* DANNY CLARK WOULD NOT IMPROVE THE OUTSIDE RUN DEFENSE

Just to head that crap off at the pass

* Anyone else choke up a little when Will Smith went down? We're real shallow at DE. Whitehead is the best potential backup and that kills our DT rotation.

* Offensive line looked good. The one sack was really Brees' fault, he held on to the ball to long.

Alright, i'm mostly gone for the next week. To many wild reactionaries after a loss. Most of our roster is probably already cut and half of the NFL is signed/draft/traded for. I can skip all of that.

We need to bench Simoneau and put in Danny Clark.

Please do not hibernate. Help us fight the good fight. Seriously.

Shocking the one thing everyone locks in on. Ok to make everyone feel better

*I also thought Roethlisberger would have at least 1 or 2 turnovers this game

*I thought we'd win

So there. I'm a bumbling moron who doesn't know anything. Can we get past that that I like a lot of other people figured Willie Parker would expose our outside run D like Carolina and Tampa (1st game) did?

Good thoughts all around. I, too, am surprised Roethlisberger player so well. I think he ended up having a QB rating of over 100. Just didn't get enough pressure on him.

When it comes to a Saints loss , this board is far too irrational for me, I feel like pulling my hair out.....I'm out till next week as well..

Last edited:
I am going to clean the kitchen and then listen to satellite radio.

I here ya... but I still think we need a change at MLB... seriously... Parker's 1st run was actually defended PERFECTLY. The OLB made him turn upfield, and the MLB was NOWHERE TO BE FOULD... he got swallowed up by a block.

His second big run was all on Mike mcKenzie... he was the contain guy... Parker got caught behind his blockers... MM lost him, and let him get outside...

Our defense used to be very disciplined... what happened?

Oh yeah... Craft is NOT the answer... not even as a nickel back.

I agree that Freddie Thomas being out really hurt today.

I'd like to add one issue:

* Bulllocks took some very bad angles on running plays that let the backs get to the corner.

I take this from the game:

Our D has been overachieving this season and some games they don't play as well as they need to.

Our O is really as good as we think it is and Brees is the real deal. We aren't going to win them all, but we are going to win a lot of games so long as Brees is our QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom