Thoughts on the New Show Big Sky (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Has anybody watched it yet? I watched the first episode of it last night, seems interesting.

Watched the first three episodes. Lots of "wtf are you doing moments" like horror films, but could be worse. Depends on how the wife feels about it if we keep watching, I could go either way at this point.

Watched the first three episodes. Lots of "What the Fork! are you doing moments" like horror films, but could be worse. Depends on how the wife feels about it if we keep watching, I could go either way at this point.

Yea we watched the 1st 2 episodes and the wife and I are lukewarm on it. I think it's supposed to be thrilling or suspenseful, but I don't really like any of the characters enough to care what happens to anyone at this point. So it's just whatever. We agreed to give it one more episode, which we'll watch tonight and decide to carry on or not. So far I'm thinking not but maybe something worth watching further would happen.

I tried 2 epis. Nope. It's a pig dressed up in David E. Kelly's clothes.

Ok episode 3 was better than the first two. Still not suspenseful or overly captivating as far as making me want to know what's going to happen next, but enough to give it another week.

Not even filmed in Big Sky, Montana...anyway. I cannot watch, on that alone! šŸ˜‚

It has Katheryn Winnick in it. Iā€™d watch paint dry if it was a painting of her.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom