Threatened at Gas Station (1 Viewer)

Something just seems weird about this. Can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the extra bit about the gas prices having to no reason to be in the OP.

Just to clear things up, you're saying you had no idea he was trying to pull into that spot at the pump. You pulled in and got out to pump, and he told you it was jerk move. You asked if he was waiting for it, in a friendly manner, no other comments. He said "Hell I was." (what does that mean? Like "damn straight I was!!!"? Because those words don't mean that). To this point, you weren't challenging him a bit, and had stopped all gas pumping related activities to have a discussion to sort things out, and he moves his shirt to show you a weapon?

Is this what supposedly happened?

Are you absolutely positive you didn't perhaps have a jerky expression on your face or something? Some sort of rich church going guy sense of entitlement wafting off of you?

I'm not saying people aren't idiots. Just feels like there might be more to this story based on the way you told it. If I'm wrong, I apologize in advance for questioning it. The way you describe his behavior just seems odd.

3 sides to every story:
APSaintsFan's side
Truck driver's side
What actually happened

Something just seems weird about this. Can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the extra bit about the gas prices having to no reason to be in the OP.

Just to clear things up, you're saying you had no idea he was trying to pull into that spot at the pump. You pulled in and got out to pump, and he told you it was jerk move. You asked if he was waiting for it, in a friendly manner, no other comments. He said "Hell I was." (what does that mean? Like "damn straight I was!!!"? Because those words don't mean that). To this point, you weren't challenging him a bit, and had stopped all gas pumping related activities to have a discussion to sort things out, and he moves his shirt to show you a weapon?

Is this what supposedly happened?

Are you absolutely positive you didn't perhaps have a jerky expression on your face or something? Some sort of rich church going guy sense of entitlement wafting off of you?

I'm not saying people aren't idiots. Just feels like there might be more to this story based on the way you told it. If I'm wrong, I apologize in advance for questioning it. The way you describe his behavior just seems odd.

Yes, something seems weird about it... like someone flashing a firearm at the ******* gas station.

Shouldn't you gas up your vehicle before you hitch up the boat?

Yes, something seems weird about it... like someone flashing a firearm at the ******* gas station.

You're so snarky, aren't you.

Of course flashing a gun is uncalled for in most situations and stupid. I'm just saying it feels like OP is holding out on us.

We can still be mad at the gun flashing maniac and suspect OP of doing more than he said he did, can't we.

You're so snarky, aren't you.

Of course flashing a gun is uncalled for in most situations and stupid. I'm just saying it feels like OP is holding out on us.

We can still be mad at the gun flashing maniac and suspect OP of doing more than he said he did, can't we.

Unless the OP took a swing at the guy, nothing justifies flashing a gun in a gas station.

Unless the OP took a swing at the guy, nothing justifies flashing a gun in a gas station.

I don't even think it does then.

That's not the point I'm making. Just saying his story sounds fishy. You're all very binary today.

to be honest i was thinking this.

I know you were.

But honestly, how does it go down if he did? Does APSaintsFan show his gun too? Then what? You don't show your piece unless you're prepared to use it. So now we're having a gun fight over a space at the gas pump? And we're shooting live ammo at a busy gas station??

It's insanity. Not having a gun caused him to do the right thing - leave the situation alone. You know why? Not because the other guy had a gun, but because the other guy was an *******. There are *******s all over the world, you don't have to show them all down with damn gun. They have to live their miserable lives, that's enough solace.

Don't be silly. My gun is bigger than his. That's how these things get settled.

Was he putting ethanol gas in his boat? If so, karma will get him back for being an idiot.

One a related note: Why are boat motors so insanely finicky? It's not new technology, but I don't know a single guy with a boat who doesn't spend hours every month fiddling with it and who doesn't have at least three "There I was, in the middle of the lake/ocean/river when my motor just decided it wouldn't start." stories.

What the hell is up with that?

Look guys, It went down like I said. If you do not want to believe me then more power to you. This went real quick and I know what I said and he said and did.

The reason about gas prices is because in 3 days our prices have gone up 50 cents. People are hurrying to get gas before it goes up again and alot more.

I felt like I did the right thing and not do something I would have done 25 years ago. Back then I would have wanted to beat his butt but when he purposely flashed his gun it made me think about things. About to become a Grandfather and I did not want to do something stupid.

AP

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom