Three armed men broke into a gun enthusiast's home. The sheriff says he shot them one-by-one. (WWLTV article) (1 Viewer)

49erKiller

I am 100% human
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Three armed men broke into a gun enthusiast's home. The sheriff says he shot them one-by-one.
Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco said the man was home alone, playing video games, when he heard glass shatter toward the back of his house.

The homeowner grabbed a gun and began walking down his hallway, where he saw an armed intruder dressed in dark clothing and wearing a mask, Nocco explained.

The homeowner shot and killed the first intruder and then took out the second one, who was right behind the first.

At some point, one of the three intruders managed to fire a gun. But, the homeowner was able to shoot him, too, before his gun jammed.
Authorities say the 19-year-old surviving intruder was taken to the hospital and is expected to survive. He is being charged with two counts of second-degree homicide and one count of home invasion robbery.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/...5cuPLbyaGhnrgVJqod3_CmXw69YXjXg4N2MGApuxP081I

I found this to be an interesting story because the third intruder is being charged with the homicides of his two accomplices. Kind of curious what everyone thinks, and how legal is this (in Florida)?
That is interesting. Felony murder gets a strange twist, I guess.

I found this to be an interesting story because the third intruder is being charged with the homicides of his two accomplices. Kind of curious what everyone thinks, and how legal is this (in Florida)?

Not an issue at all. The home owner was defending his life and property. The third intruder was armed and an accomplice to a crime. If you are involved as a perpetrator of a crime you can and should be charged for any other results of the crime.

How else was he going to shoot them? Not even Jerry Miculek can shoot more than one person at the time. :hihi:

"He is accountable for the deaths because it was during the commission of a felony that he was involved in that those two people died," Sheriff Nocco said.

Three criminal masterminds at work. There was probably a fourth guy who opted out after they rejected his “maybe we should wait until the guy leaves his house” idea. Then he went with his plan B of putting in an application at chick-fil-a and will now live happily ever after.

Don't get sucked in.
giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom