Thrilled with growth of our young players.... (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah , well, there have been many “growth” moments which must be “cleaned up”, as everyone says, but for me? Kenny Vacarro is HITTING HARD again and getting into the correct position, sad to see Breau and P.J. not on the field but I’m digging on Crawley’s growth and Steph making huge strides and just more and more growth , learning and now with that “W”? I feel we’re going to see some big growth from our Defense which will give our Offense some real room to roam with Mark Ingram being patient as no one has since Deuce and he’s finding the holes when they happen and making the most of it.

I’m going to say we’ll have a winning record, make these play-offs and it’s ALL up for grabs once that happens. Drew is hungry and with some wins, our young bloods WILL heat up that pass rush for us and make us find that “Champion Feel” so we have a chance to do it again~!

Yeah , well, there have been many “growth” moments which must be “cleaned up”, as everyone says, but for me? Kenny Vacarro is HITTING HARD again and getting into the correct position, sad to see Breau and P.J. not on the field but I’m digging on Crawley’s growth and Steph making huge strides and just more and more growth , learning and now with that “W”? I feel we’re going to see some big growth from our Defense which will give our Offense some real room to roam with Mark Ingram being patient as no one has since Deuce and he’s finding the holes when they happen and making the most of it.

I’m going to say we’ll have a winning record, make these play-offs and it’s ALL up for grabs once that happens. Drew is hungry and with some wins, our young bloods WILL heat up that pass rush for us and make us find that “Champion Feel” so we have a chance to do it again~!

Wow....as far as black and gold glasses go this post must be a 5 star wonder. On this team the offense is playoff caliber, the defense is division 2 college caliber. If we could eek out some better play from our front seven the defense could be respectable pretty fast. If we continue to whiff on the running game and generate no pass rush the db's can be the best unit of all time and it won't matter. Pass rush, turnovers, stop the run. The rest is just fluff.

Wow....as far as black and gold glasses go this post must be a 5 star wonder. On this team the offense is playoff caliber, the defense is division 2 college caliber. If we could eek out some better play from our front seven the defense could be respectable pretty fast. If we continue to whiff on the running game and generate no pass rush the db's can be the best unit of all time and it won't matter. Pass rush, turnovers, stop the run. The rest is just fluff.
I'd rather wear his B&G glasses than the turd covered ones you appear to wear every time you post here.

Sure, the Steph thing was hyperbole, but is that all you got out of it?
Of course it is, because it's all you EVER bring to the table.

I post less and less here. It's the constant negativity from posters like you that has become a real turn off. I know a couple of ex posters personally that have stopped coming here all together. There used to be some really good conversations here, but they all left due to the crap people like you post day after day.

Dr. D. I'm excited about the youth movement, as well, but that OP came up way short. And you whiffed on Stephon Anthony, but I'm still holding out hope. I was expecting a mini-summary on Davison, PJ, Crawley, Thomas, Bell, Rankins, Peat, TL Lewis, Snead, Coleman, Lasco, Harris, Cooks, Armstead, Swann, etc.

As far winning season and playoffs, that's a long shot this year. But who knows?

I'd rather wear his B&G glasses than the turd covered ones you appear to wear every time you post here.

I post less and less here. It's the constant negativity from posters like you that has become a real turn off. I know a couple of ex posters personally that have stopped coming here all together. There used to be some really good conversations here, but they all left due to the crap people like you post day after day.

:potd:

I can tell Payton likes Tomylee and Lasco. He's carefully working these rooks into the offense. Both are deadly in space, and that's irresistible to Payton. :hihi:

I'm all for "keeping it real".....but I don't think I've seen you make a positive Saints post, ever. Anything remotely positive you say is generally done in a back-handed sorta way....and generally followed up immediately with something negative.

Dr. D. I'm excited about the youth movement, as well, but that OP came up way short. And you whiffed on Stephon Anthony, but I'm still holding out hope. I was expecting a mini-summary on Davison, PJ, Crawley, Thomas, Bell, Rankins, Peat, TL Lewis, Snead, Coleman, Lasco, Harris, Cooks, Armstead, Swann, etc.

As far winning season and playoffs, that's a long shot this year. But who knows?

I appreciate the positive thread and perspective but your right Anthony hasn't even been on the field so you can't really include him but as the OP pointed out the youth movement or ongoing youth movement will begin to lay dividends but I don't think it will happen or we will see the benefits of it until we are healthy and everybody is playing the roles they need to play and not the roles they were thrusted into because starters are out.

I like the direction of the team I like the direction of the defense and you can see with better play from our corners the defensive line will start eating and when they start eating the secondary will start getting those interceptions but it won't happen until we are healthy in the secondary meaning getting Breaux back in the field as he can shut down his side of the field and the continued growth of Crawley and Moore and Webb getting comfortable with the defense and the players around them as their skillset translates to his we play in defense.

Yes, the total board negativity is getting really old.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Seems like our secondary has a really good coach to develop them. Wish I could say the samething about our front seven.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom