Through 3 Games (1 Viewer)

WhoDat!5

Amiable Saints Fan aka bbourque5
Reaction score
Yet we're still 0-3! I get what your saying; he has phenomenal individual stats and he is still playing at an elite level! But, unfortunately, we're 0-3.

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm glad he won in '09. If not, his place in history would be worse than Dan Marino.

WhoDat!5

Amiable Saints Fan aka bbourque5
Reaction score
I cant tell if you are serious or not.
I'm serious, he's still playing at an elite level, but somehow we're still 0-3. It sucks that this outrageously valuable asset we have is basically getting wasted. It's not like we'll have him forever. I understand injuries had a lot to do with last nights loss, but so did lack of depth, poor coaching, bonehead plays, etc. That botched punt return looked like something straight out of a 3 Stooges show.

Maybe I'm just wrong, but from what I saw on defense, it looked more to me like poor defensive game plan hurt us more than the injuries. Or maybe the defensive players just flat out don't know what they are doing. This looked like last year and the year before that to me; the defense looked out of position for most of the game.

OP
BroKV

BroKV

Pelón
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Over 5300 yards the last 16 games since returning from injury week 3 of last year

JvilleJoe

Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He is playing lights out and is in no way responsible for the last place performance of the defense for the last couple of years. We are privileged to be watching a first time ballot Hall of Famer who still has it even at age 37.

sterlr

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
What is the logic in this?

1,062 yards

8TD

1INT

Worth the money!!

105.1 passer rating
I'm a SAINTS fan 1st. We are trying to get to the playoffs then attempt towin the superbowl. What's the point of having great stats when it does not accomplish that goal. It servers a purpose if you only want stats.:idunno:

Filaphill

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yet we're still 0-3! I get what your saying; he has phenomenal individual stats and he is still playing at an elite level! But, unfortunately, we're 0-3.
If we had a middle of the pack defense we would be 3-0.

JBryan314

Very Banned
Reaction score
I'm a SAINTS fan 1st. We are trying to get to the playoffs then attempt towin the superbowl. What's the point of having great stats when it does not accomplish that goal. It servers a purpose if you only want stats.:idunno:
What's your point? He's not trying to get great stats. Great stats aren't the goal. Great stats are the result of him trying to acheive what you're asking for.

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What's with the obsession with the stat-padding posts? If you're trying to play catch up, passing stats occur. You act as if the team is all about getting Drew his stats.

Actually, last night's game I saw more successful draw plays than we've seen in a long time. Draw plays that were usually a screen or downfield pass attempt (successful, btw, because of respect for Brees). And we had a rushing TD from Kuhn on and third and three - another usual passing situation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
How the Saints can attack the Raiders through the air tonight on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Through 2 weeks, Saints still haven't protected a practice squad player SR News Page Articles 0
Michael Thomas believes he can play through ankle injury Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jdpower13 Michael Thomas high-ankle injury, believes he can play through Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 60
After fine, Sean Payton admits he needs 'to be more diligent' with face covering during games Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Walker: 2 games in, Saints make it clear they have ways to go to reach Super Bowl dreams Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Update: Cantrell allows High School Football to start with some fans @ games. Still no word on Saints Games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
FOX Sports New Orleans to re-air 2020 Saints games starting Week 2 vs. Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 2 late games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 2 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the Saints are handling road games in 2020: 'Buyouts' of most hotels, more buses than usual Saints RSS News Feeds 0
KingNene The Saints focus on Special Teams wins them ball games. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
whodatsay Saints Saints games to replay on Bounce Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Saint Jack Best Opening Day Games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Taker597 Offensive line didn't get 4 preseason games to gel and missing its 1st round rookie. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 37
Saints' streak of holding running backs to less than 100 yards now at 44 games Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 1 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0