Through Out All of This Adversity the Coaches Remain The Same. (1 Viewer)

I wonder which one is better for web traffic: winning, losing, or being average?

The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results! Sean, have you gone insane?

I'd always heard this quoted as a definition of insanity. I recently was taught that doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results isn't actually insanity but rather it's hope.

Doing the same thing over and over again knowing good and damn well what the results will be and doing it anyway is insanity.

I'd say Sean has made plenty changes since 2014 in the scouting and coaching departments. Even worked out a new structure in the organization this past offseason with Loomis in order to sign a new deal. These changes don't provide instant results.

The insane amount of injuries to not only starters, but KEY starters, is just ridiculous. Why aren't any of our third stringers the ones getting injured?

Most thought this year was one that we'd be competitive but not championship material. I think that's still the case if we weren't so beat up. We'll see what happens this weekend, but I think we're going to win a shootout with the Chargers in weather similar to that of the Greenbrier lol.

If our injured starters start coming back more and more as the weeks pass, I think we may put together a respectable season. The injury report this week is more promising than it was last week, so there's that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom