Through Out All of This Adversity the Coaches Remain The Same. (1 Viewer)

Boondock

Veritas Aequitas
Reaction score
If Payton is serious about revitalizing the franchise and building a strong foundation he needs to get rid of the Joe Vitts, Bill Johnsons and Greg McMahons. They are the variables in the equation that have not changed!

The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results! Sean, have you gone insane?

He and Loomis have shown that they aren't afraid to squander vast amounts of cap space to sign Galette and Spiller only to cut them loose and eat the money. So, why can't Payton fire his coaches? Grow a pair of onions Payton!

It really is crazy.... Any other organization McMahon would of been axed years ago, yet there he sits as our players run into each other on a punt and create turnovers among other buffonery. He should been fired Tuesday morning after the game. Payton buddy status has him getting paid a check he hasnt earned in years.

Listen Bro..the only person I can honestly say needs to likely be let go is Gregg McMahon the rest of the issues with the other coaches is simply an issue of talent. Its very sparse on the defensive side.

Fairley is performing.
Cam Jordan is who he is...an 8-10 sack a year bookend who needs a speed rusher opposite him but isn't a dominant passrusher by any stretch.
Rankins looks to be a keeper and beyond that you have Tyler Davison who is obviously a clear upgrade over Jenkins but is only in on 50% of the snaps.

Other than that the talent on the Dline is mediocre. The talent on the whole D is mediocre outside of a few players.

If Payton is serious about revitalizing the franchise and building a strong foundation he needs to get rid of the Joe Vitts, Bill Johnsons and Greg McMahons. They are the variables in the equation that have not changed!

The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results! Sean, have you gone insane?

He and Loomis have shown that they aren't afraid to squander vast amounts of cap space to sign Galette and Spiller only to cut them loose and eat the money. So, why can't Payton fire his coaches? Grow a pair of onions Payton!

To be fair, Payton said in his post season press conference 2 years ago that there would be major changes amongst the players and coaching staff.

Then he fired the tight ends coach and half the players.

If youre waiting for McMahon/Johnson/Vitt to get the axe, the only chance that happens is if Payton leaves and takes them with him. If it hasn't been done after having historically bad defenses on a yearly basis, it aint happening.

Thank god I have someone with me on this .... For a long time, I thought i was the only one that felt that Johnson, Vitt and Mcmahon need to be shown the door ...

If youre waiting for McMahon/Johnson/Vitt to get the axe, the only chance that happens is if Payton leaves and takes them with him. If it hasn't been done after having historically bad defenses on a yearly basis, it aint happening.

unfortunately I feel this is the case b/c nepotism runs deep in the organization. that has to be the only answer after years upon years of mediocrity

Payton has followed the path of Les Miles......loyal to a fault with coaches that should not sniff an NFL field

3%20parrots%201_zpsw5htq3sn.jpg

This thread yet again? :dedhrse:

Let's face it, they will continue until one of three things happen, 1) We start winning and see an actual improvement in their respective units, 2) Payton leaves and takes them with him, or 3) Payton relents and sends them packing.

Since I don't see any of these three things happening anytime soon, might as well accept the inevitable.

Hrrrmmmmm. Haven't checked SR.com today. Wonder what's new. Oh. Here's that mega thread on firing Johnson, McMahon, and Vitt. Always a good one. But wait. Only 11 replies....

......only.....11.....repl.....[mod edit :nono: thinly veiled profanity]I time traveled.....I finally ************* time traveled!!!

And I don't need my ******* sports almanac, Biff, I've been memorizing sports history to prepare for this very day!

Wait. The date's the same. I didn't time travel? But....that would mean that someone has started yet another thread about firing Vitt, Johnson, and McMahon?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom