thumbs up refreshing my screen? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
pain in the butt if its on a long thread and i lose my place, just started happening yesterday... any ideas?

I get that all the time on my phone but never on a pc. The other issue I have been noticing is when I click on the green thumb, nothing happens. I am convinced it all started when they added the spacer between the green and red thumb.

I also think that spacer is some malware that installs itself on our computers so the mods can hijack our cameras and spy on us. I removed the camera on my laptop and replaced it with a wireless camera that I taped to my dog's tail. Now whenever he goes and takes a dump, they have an awesome view.

green thumb is probably refreshing your screen because something is throwing a javascript error somewhere -- clicking the thumb is like clicking a normal link, but that link triggers an ajax request to the server and then javascript has to tell your browser "Dont follow the link, it was being used for something else, so just ignore the click". But if there was an error beforehand, javascript will just die and not work anymore, and the click goes through like a normal click.

Things that could be causing javascript errors are fishy looking toolbars, or browser addons.

green thumb is probably refreshing your screen because something is throwing a javascript error somewhere -- clicking the thumb is like clicking a normal link, but that link triggers an ajax request to the server and then javascript has to tell your browser "Dont follow the link, it was being used for something else, so just ignore the click". But if there was an error beforehand, javascript will just die and not work anymore, and the click goes through like a normal click.

Things that could be causing javascript errors are fishy looking toolbars, or browser addons.

So are you saying this might be my issue?

too_many_toolbars.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom