Thursday Injury Report (per Nick Underhill) (1 Viewer)

After watching the below Baldy Breakdown the pressing need is to resolve the blitz pickup

With no Josh Hill and not sure if we have a FB that can block do we have anyone else to put in the backfield to block

After watching the below Baldy Breakdown the pressing need is to resolve the blitz pickup

With no Josh Hill and not sure if we have a FB that can block do we have anyone else to put in the backfield to block
We are playing very few Fullback sets this year. The FB used to be a bigger part of the offense. I know Taysom lined up as a FB against GB a few times but we didn’t have a FB on the active roster for that game.

I think Latt will be “limited” for as long as he has a cast on his arm… but I think he has a good chance of playing this week.

Throckmorton and his knee is a little more uncertain… but it could be a blessing in disguise. If this prompts the Saints to put Ruiz back at RG and Reiter at C, and it works… the Saints will be better off until McCoy returns.

I have no idea about Payton Turner’s elbow, but I know it sucks that he plays one game… plays well… and immediately shows up on the injury report. WTH!

I think Latt will be “limited” for as long as he has a cast on his arm… but I think he has a good chance of playing this week.

Throckmorton and his knee is a little more uncertain… but it could be a blessing in disguise. If this prompts the Saints to put Ruiz back at RG and Reiter at C, and it works… the Saints will be better off until McCoy returns.

I have no idea about Payton Turner’s elbow, but I know it sucks that he plays one game… plays well… and immediately shows up on the injury report. WTH!
I think PT missed game one and much of camp with an elbow, will be on the list often I imagine

I think PT missed game one and much of camp with an elbow, will be on the list often I imagine
So it was an “elbow” that put Payton Turner on the shelf for the preseason and game 1? I did not know that… and we can assume that this is the same elbow issue?

Fit him with the “robo-arm” McCoy has had for the past 2 seasons and play ball!

Turner could be the next Davenport. Flashes but can't stay healthy. I think Davenport got hurt either in training camp or early in the season his rookie year. He's been hurt almost as much as he's been healthy.

Most important player listed is McCoy. We need him back on the field as soon as possible.

The defense was still good enough to win without a few starters.

But the o-line was clueless without someone directing the protections.

I noticed Turner wasn't in much in the 4th quarter. That explain why.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom