Thursday injury report (1 Viewer)

Dang, 'Shon not looking great for Sunday. We're gonna need to find ways to limit Mike Evans and Godwin. Demario at LP doesn't thrill me either.

I wonder if Ted Ginn gets relegated to return duties...

Not real worried about DD. LP probably means maintenence.

Don't know what to think about Harris. If he misses a game, it's not the end of the world, but it does take that "chance" at a stolen 6 points away.

We know Peat is done. At least until the playoffs. I do wonder how bad the break was. Couldn't he play in a bubble cast? Guess that's neither here nor there.

Latt being DNP pretty much proves the earlier report of 'week to week" instead of "day to day". HE's one of the few players that actually shape our defense. Him, Bell, Davis, and Cam... this is a huge blow.

Zach Line... We can "live" without our FB. We've used Taysom Hill and Josh Hill in this role before. Still, if he can't go... that means we're not able to do that Line-to-Hill sweep-option. :)

Other than Harris, this week's injury reports look pretty much like what we figured they'd look like.

did crawley get picked up? really bad timing to cut him a couple weeks earlier then an injury

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom