[Thursday Update: Winston not at practice] Winston not at practice. Taysom Hill taking QB snaps today.[Update 2: Rehabing Back, Ankle & Hip] (1 Viewer)

I'm curious as to when the Thomas injury occurred during the game.

When he walked off with the trainers, seemed ok? I was thinking it was his hand or something.

Great news... I would think that Dalton would start and TH7 would be the backup if they make the switch this week... If the injury was the issue, then he needs to sit... If it wasn't he needs to sit... If he comes back and gives it another go when healthy, that's fine... but he wasn't right or playing at a level that was going to get us wins in either case... so it's the right move. I am hopeful in either case.
It’s the right thing to sit until healthy. Then you get to isolate the other dysfunctions more tied to OL and PC, which you will see.

I guess we’ll find out if fit is the issue with the QBs this Sunday. If Dalton shows that he has command of the offense especially during the presnap and keeps the chains moving, you guys can’t blame the coaching staff anymore.

If not, we’re headed for the dark ages.

That'd be insanely awesome. But it's not likely at all.

If Pete doesn't stop running AK from heavy formations into a stacked box on every 2nd down we're not going to score many points regardless of who is at QB.

Oh come on now. We have our very own Derrick Henry. Why wouldn't we use that formation.

That'd be insanely awesome. But it's not likely at all.

If Pete doesn't stop running AK from heavy formations into a stacked box on every 2nd down we're not going to score many points regardless of who is at QB.
Why do they do this?!

Why do they do this?!

IDK, but it's annoying to watch! Must be nice to be a defender playing the Saints. Don't even have to think. 2nd down, run heavy formation? Sick, we'll just blow them off the LOS every time because we know what's coming!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom