Ticket donation for first responders (1 Viewer)

Redlands Saints

killing threads daily
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I received an email from the Saints asking me to donate my tickets for the Steelers and Ravens game. I gave up both games. If you are not planning on going to the game or trying to sell them for some lowball price just to get back a few buck may I suggest you use your account manger and donate. I know the games are just preseason but it could be someones first game, and we all remember our first game.

Thanks

I will do the same...thank you for the heads up!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

You guys are awesome. I truly believe this is one of the best online fan communities there is and would never want to be a part of another one.

I donated mine yesterday when I received the email from the Saints. A very worthy cause.

I'll be at the game tomorrow, but not next week. I wish they had notified us a little sooner. I sold my tickets about 2 days before I got the email, or would've definitely donated them.

I'm not a season ticket holder. I commend you guys, it is a great gesture and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated. Big thumbs up to all of you.

I received an email from the Saints asking me to donate my tickets for the Steelers and Ravens game. I gave up both games. If you are not planning on going to the game or trying to sell them for some lowball price just to get back a few buck may I suggest you use your account manger and donate. I know the games are just preseason but it could be someones first game, and we all remember our first game.

Thanks
Have not received the email. Do we donate as we normally do through the ticket account or is there anything you have to note or do specifically for the 1st responders when you donate?

Here are the instructions I received:

Attachments

• donations.PNG
    donations.PNG
    22.6 KB · Views: 52
FYI - its the United Way.

Saints partnered with them for this. I was confused until i read that they partenred with them. so just choose United Way and donate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom