Ticket Exchange and the Obnoxious Fan (1 Viewer)

I sell on Stub Hub and ship the original ticket UPS. That way NFL and team have limited knowledge that I am selling my seats. Would hopefully prevent me from getting the Miami treatment in the future. And the fee is lower.

Ticket exchange gives NFL and Ticketmaster too much info into the secondary market.

I'm a season ticket holder, and I live in Central NC. I'm only able to attend 1 or 2 games a year. The remainder I sell (or give to family). I waited many years to get my tickets and, while it'll probably still be several years from now, the wife and I are planning to one day purchase a 2nd home in NOLA, and stay there during football season. I would be extremely upset if the team wouldn't let me renew my seats. I would definitely prefer to sell my tickets to Saints fans, but that's not always possible.

I'm guilty of this. I'm also guilty of selling my terrace tickets in July and on gameday buying tickets in the 300's or 100's for half face 30 mins before game time.

Don't worry. Lots of tickets are selling for less then face right now, this will drive the brokers out. I would guess next year and the year after there will be more and more tickets given up.

Not if we start winning again. My hope is those people that are selling them will sell them to Saints fans.

I don't doubt that winning is the big factor. If the team is winning, fans with tickets go to the games, and fans without tickets are willing to buy the tickets that are being sold. If the team is not winning, more fans with tickets look to sell their tickets, and fewer fans without tickets are buying tickets.

I like what New England does, but New England can get away with it because the Patriots have a Super Bowl contender every year with Tom Brady at quarterback for well over a decade.

I am really concerned about this organization after Brees.

I am really concerned about this organization after Brees.

I think we will find pretty quickly whether the genius was Brees or Payton. And that assumes that Payton doesn't ride into the sunset after Brees anyway. But I've got a suspicion that Payton wants to be competitive with another quarterback to solidify his own legacy.

It's gonna be bad when Seattle and Denver comes to the Dome. There will easily be over 10,000 opposing fans at those games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom