Tickets for game in London (1 Viewer)

Beachlee

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Received an email regarding ordering tickets from NFLUK.

As you may have recently heard, the NFL is bringing another regular-season game to the UK in 2008. nfluk.com is thrilled to be able to announce to you that this will be played on Sunday October 26th at 5pm and will see the New Orleans Saints host the San Diego Chargers at Wembley Stadium.

The game will pit two of the NFL’s most exciting offensive teams against each other in the UK. With former NFL MVP running back LaDainian Tomlinson carrying the ball for the Chargers and the thrilling Reggie Bush doing the same when the Saints have the ball it is sure to be an explosive affair. The action will match two teams that have played in Conference Championship games in the past two NFL seasons, and is sure to have a bearing on whether they can reach those heights again during the 2008 season.

We wanted to have passionate fans like yourself at Wembley for the game, and we think that a benefit of being an nfluk.com member should be that you are given a chance to get your name down for tickets to this exciting event.

This year the ticket sales process will see one mass sale taking place in May for those that have registered their interest, followed by a couple of small public offerings closer to the game.

If your ticket application is successful you will be contacted by email in May and directed to a website that will enable you to purchase tickets. The maximum number of tickets available to request per customer will be six. We will accept one ticket application per household.

The nfluk.com Ticketing PIN code given above will be needed for all ticketing communication, so keep your personal code safe. Every time that we communicate with you on ticketing matters your personal code will be contained within the email.

Filling in the register of interest form gives you the best chance to purchase general admission tickets for the game. We will endeavour to fulfill your ticketing request although this will be dependent on demand and we cannot guarantee that your request will be fully met.

In order to make your ticket request, please click here http://www.nfluk.com/tickets and fill your nfluk.com username and nfluk.com ticketing PIN code, as well as the ticket request form.

WARNING: nfluk.com is asking you to either confirm that we have the correct address for you, or to update your contact details. Please ensure that the contact details you give on the form are accurate and completely up to date as this will be the means for nfluk.com to contact you regarding tickets for the game.

nfluk.com

Last edited:
It won't let me register....It keeps saying my "form data is bad" or something.

We are planning to make the trip in October and I think that it's not letting me register because I'm from the US. I'm a season ticket holder and I'm gonna be some kind of angry if I don't at least get a shot at buying tickets to this game. The ticket office really needs to get something together quickly (the next week or so) so that we can make our arrangments.

I'm gonna be some kind of angry if I don't at least get a shot at buying tickets to this game. The ticket office really needs to get something together quickly (the next week or so) so that we can make our arrangments.

I saw on the dolphins board that season ticket holders got ticket/trip package offers in the mail. I'm not sure if it'll work the same way with the Saints or not. But I'd imagine we'll get details when they start sending out invoices.

It won't let me register....It keeps saying my "form data is bad" or something.

We are planning to make the trip in October and I think that it's not letting me register because I'm from the US. I'm a season ticket holder and I'm gonna be some kind of angry if I don't at least get a shot at buying tickets to this game. The ticket office really needs to get something together quickly (the next week or so) so that we can make our arrangments.

Don't hold your breath.

Ive been a member of NFLUK.COM for over a year now so got in my request yesterday. Fingers crossed. I hope loads of NOLA people can make it over.

I have been registered for years also. If anyone would like to use my code you are welcome to it.

Guys,

Try this link,

http://www.nfluk.com/games/register/index.aspx

If this doesn't work now then they must be blocking American IP addresses(which is an absolute disgrace imo)

I just tried it again and it says "bad form data" at the bottom and won't register me. I guess I'm not gonna say they are blocking American IP addys.....but like I said in my earlier post it seems that way right now, especially with others overseas having success.

Maybe I'm filling out something wrong....what do i put where it says "house #" if i enter my address below that??

I think this website is garbage. I get this error "Sorry there has been an error in your request. Please try again later." every time I try to apply...and I live in Germany.
<!-- ContentArea --><!--Common footer across the site-->

Maybe I'm filling out something wrong....what do i put where it says "house #" if i enter my address below that??

You have to fill out the street number or appt. no there

Say you live on 1344 highstreet, you will have to write 1344 there and write the highstreet in the first address line.

As Dragon said you have to put your house number in that box and your street in the box below it. I tried skipping that box at first and it didn't work. It took me a few shots to get everything filled out the way they wanted it. But once you do, it works.

Bit of news breaking out over this.
Last night there was the official NFLUK Superbowl party in London, Superbash.
Tickets are free and you apply for them just like you do here.
So, there is booze, big screens, gear, competitions, stuff like that, until like, 5am.
This is all going on last night, and the head of NFLUK, Alastair Kirkwood, goes to the mike, and guarentees tickets to everyone there. Bring your Superbash Ticket stub and you are guarenteed Wembley tickets.
There was 4000 people in attendance. This means that 4000 less tickets are avaliable to those who didn't apply, or didn't get superbash tickets.

I am really annoyed about this.
Give out free tickets to a Saints- Chargers game at a party thrown to watch the Giants-Pats match?

Lots of people are really p****d off about this here. Especially me as I am a massive Saints fan in Ireland, and to get to the Superbash I would have had to apply for tickets, fly to London, book a hotel, and then attempt to convince them, without ID, that I am above the age limit for entry, which i am not. I was hoping to get tickets through the lottery.

After the coup they achieved in sealing UK games not only this year, but for the next 3, NFLUK have really screwed themselves over here.

The game is already in London, the Superbash is in London, so what sense does it make to give priority on tickets to a 4000 strong audience, probably 85% Londoner?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom