Tickets Outside the Dome (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you guys know what the "scalpers" are usually asking for tickets outside the dome. I realize there is alot of ticket flipping (i.e. guy needing, standing next to his buddy selling).

My bottom line question is; Can you get tickets for at or under face value if you wait until right before kickoff?

I really want to go to the game tomorrow, but want to keep the funds reasonable.

Thanks and a big WhoDat? to all my SR Brothas and Sistas !!!

Buy from the Saints Ticket exchange - you are guaranteed not to get ripped off. Prices will be high however. This must be the hottest ticket since Atlanta '06.

There's no way I'd chance this. "Ticket in hand" means nothing. You have to know you've got a legit barcode.

Jets Game Tickets

I was wondering if any of you guys know what the "scalpers" are usually asking for tickets outside the dome. I realize there is alot of ticket flipping (i.e. guy needing, standing next to his buddy selling).

My bottom line question is; Can you get tickets for at or under face value if you wait until right before kickoff?

I really want to go to the game tomorrow, but want to keep the funds reasonable.

I know about ticket exchange, just thinking through different options (I know scalpers are risky)

Thanks and a big WhoDat? to all my SR Brothas and Sistas !!!

Last edited:
If you have access to a printer, why not just use TicketExchange on the Saints' homepage? Odds are that it will be cheaper and safer for you to use TE than it will be for you to risk buying from a scalper, since you will know that they are actually valid tickets. You can buy tickets off TE, I think, for up to two hours before the game.

Good luck in getting to the game!

If you have access to a printer, why not just use TicketExchange on the Saints' homepage? Odds are that it will be cheaper and safer for you to use TE than it will be for you to risk buying from a scalper, since you will know that they are actually valid tickets. You can buy tickets off TE, I think, for up to two hours before the game.

Good luck in getting to the game!

Dont even need a printer. Just have the tickets held at will call....

If it was my decision, I'd pay the extra money on ticket exchange and not take chances. Like someone else said, this is a high demand game, which means there will probably be a good bit of fake tickets out there. Get something that you know is legit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom