Tickets to Pistons game-March 1 (1 Viewer)

where yat brah

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Gulf Breeze, FL via NOLA via Donaldsonville/Frankl
Need 2. Anybody looking to sell below face?

Anybody familiar with the Arena seating site lines?
I found 2 in Section 120, Row 3 for $40 a piece. Sweet deal but if Floor seating comes along that is a steal then I might splurge. My old man has never sat that close before and at 87 I don't know how many more opportunities he'll have.

I am considering Section 114, Row 2-Floor. For $200 per it includes buffet at "ultra-premium Capitol One Club" and is half face value. Behind visitors bench.
Not sure if I want to splurge that much.

Also considering Section 124, Row 4 for $160. Center court, 1st row of stadium seats, Access to the "Club".

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
Need 2. Anybody looking to sell below face?

Anybody familiar with the Arena seating site lines?
I found 2 in Section 120, Row 3 for $40 a piece. Sweet deal but if Floor seating comes along that is a steal then I might splurge. My old man has never sat that close before and at 87 I don't know how many more opportunities he'll have.

I am considering Section 114, Row 2-Floor. For $200 per it includes buffet at "ultra-premium Capitol One Club" and is half face value. Behind visitors bench.
Not sure if I want to splurge that much.

Also considering Section 124, Row 4 for $160. Center court, 1st row of stadium seats, Access to the "Club".
All great choices. If you can't afford the others, I actually really like section 120. I got tickets there a few times. I'd go with the floor over the club. It's a cool experience and the buffet is actually pretty good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom