Tied for 2nd in the NFC South (1 Viewer)

Not to be a pessimist but we the next 5 games are going to be brutal. The broncos and Seahawks game to be exact. I need the saints to beat the Seahawks. I live in the Seattle area and I never hear the end of how good the team is and how they're going back to the Super Bowl. It's really annoying since they started rooting for them once they started winning games.
But wait, I live in Dallas and everyone is saying they are going to the superbowl. [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Not to be a pessimist, but tied for 2nd is also tied for 4th in this case.

But the Saints are really positioned to move into sole possession of the 3rd spot.

The Bucs play the Panthers during the Saints' bye-week. Even with an Atlanta loss, they will remain first in the division. The winner of the Bucs/Panthers game will move into second. The Saints will move into sole possession of 3rd, and the loser of the Bucs/Panthers game will be 4th. Unless the Bucs/Panthers tied, in which case I believe the Saints would move to 4th.

We don't have much room for error but I think this team can compete with anyone, especially if this young defense builds on that second half performance we just saw. The offense will have it's slower games but when you're averaging 28.5 pts you'll be in with a chance against almost everyone. When the schedule came out I was pretty ****** with the early bye but the way things of turned out it's probably exactly what this team needs right now. Get some rest, and some contributors back along with the extra practice and there's no reason we can't turn this around.

The season was on life support at 0-3 and we JUST squeaked by the survive for another week. I'm excited about the win, but we are 1-3. I'm not about to start talking about winning divisions when we sit at 1-3. Let's gets back to .500 and then just play some football.

Look... we got smoked by Atlanta at home. I love when the Saints win but taking over the NFC South is a tall tale. I'm just going to bask in the glory of this win for the next couple weeks

Look... we got smoked by Atlanta at home. I love when the Saints win but taking over the NFC South is a tall tale. I'm just going to bask in the glory of this win for the next couple weeks

Sure... with mostly our backup D on the field. If we win the turnover battle against the Falcons, we win the game.

Matty has been running out of the pocket a lot this season. One "POP" and the entire season changes for the Lombardiless' ones. Just saying.

Who, us? Yup. Take off your paper bags, doomsdayers.

The Panthers' D is exploitable without Josh Norman, plus Newton may miss some games with a concussion. The Bucs are still the Bucs. The Falcons will inevitably melt down later this year, probably starting in the next 2 weeks with games @DEN and @SEA.

Plus we will get Breaux, Armstead, and Rankins back at some point in the not too distant future. We can very realistically still win the division. Who Dat.

Hey, I like it. Anything to get us motivated, heh. I'm optimistic. If we can catch Atlanta when they're on their annual swoon, that would be sweet revenge for the earlier loss. If our fans travel as well as what happened in SD, could be another home game on the road, heh.

If we can get pass the injuries, I think we will be fine. The 1st two games we lost could have gone either way and we could have easily been 3-1. However, we are 1-3 and I'm ok with that. If the injury bug is gone, and we get our impact players back, we will have a fighter's chance to compete for the division.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom