Tiger King (1 Viewer)

Spoilers

Carole totally killed her husband. I don'tknow if she fed him to the tigers, but she totally killed him.

Also, I was probably delirious from lack of sleep but the random shot of the fat ginger guy on his jet ski in the last episode was incredible. As was the zoo manager guy who almost cried because nobody asked him to testify. He just wanted to be a part of it, man.

My wife is watching it and she's hooked. I don't care about shows like that because I doubt those shows are 100% authentic.

My wife is watching it and she's hooked. I don't care about shows like that because I doubt those shows are 100% authentic.

It's not a reality show, it's a docuseries covering what ended up being an actual legal case among many other things.

Yes high marks for this series. I knew about this story pretty well from living in OK, but I was still going wtf?! every episode haha

Your post history indicates otherwise, but whatever dude.

Riiiiight...

So, you got your jimmys rustled d because I called a TV show you like, trash. Again, if you like trailer park entertainment, good for you. Enjoy it.

Riiiiight...

So, you got your jimmys rustled d because I called a TV show you like, trash. Again, if you like trailer park entertainment, good for you. Enjoy it.

You saw 5 seconds of a trailer and made your judgement. ? meanwhile it’s getting rave reviews from the “high brow” critics who actually watched it.

Lighten up.

King Tiger...

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-680-8282A-06%2C_Budapest%2C_Panzer_VI_%28Tiger_II%2C_K%C3%B6nigstiger%29.jpg

I was skeptical, but a lot of friends, whose opinions I respect, were recommending it. I found it quite compelling.

Also, how many people are likely already working on their Joe Exotic costume for Halloween?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom