Tiger-Phil Thanksgiving match (1 Viewer)

10-15 years ago, yes. Now, hell no. Watching them both struggle in the Ryder Cup last month was depressing. The senior tour is calling...

All they would have had to do is make the match loser pay from their own pocket and the number of 'pay-per-viewers' would have skyrocketed! Right now it's just a friendly afternoon golf game for very minimal bragging rights. As much as I love golf, I would only have watched it if it was a free broadcast... and I had nothing else to do that day.

PPV? Yeah, no thanks. And I am someone who would like to watch this.

this is a slap in the face to the players competing in tournaments IMO. Yes, this matchup is super interesting when they are playing at a high level and at the top of a leaderboard but I would rather get interested in someone else than watch guys who are playing below the level of the best this week.

Um, I can fall asleep on the couch while watching TV for free.

It’s an all-NFC football day with the Saints capping off the night. I enjoy playing golf even thought I’m terrible at it, but I’m not paying 20 bucks to watch that in lieu of football.

It’s an all-NFC football day with the Saints capping off the night. I enjoy playing golf even thought I’m terrible at it, but I’m not paying 20 bucks to watch that in lieu of football.
You're in luck! Their golf match is the next day! :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom