Update Tiger vs Phil II: Champions Golf Match for Charity (1 Viewer)

One of things that impressed me the most was their not being affected by that horrible rainy weather.

They just kept playing through it and didn't let it affect them in the least.

(I was half expecting Tom to, in effect, say, "The heck with this, I didn't sign up for this garbage!" Esp when he was playing poorly on the Front Nine.)

I wonder if Cam Jordan golfs. I'd much rather see him do this than Drew. Cam is a master at the trash talking.

Last edited:
One of things that impressed me the most was their not being affected by that horrible rainy weather.

(I was half expecting Tom to, in effect, say, "The heck with this, I didn't sign up for this garbage!" Esp when he was playing poorly on the Front Nine.)

Agreed! Also, having 5 lbs of wireless packs attached to the back of your pants and and earpiece. I know all 4 of those guys are "pros" used to playing in adverse conditions, but that had to be challenging to deal with.

Last edited:

Most of those dudes live in that area of Florida and use area courses as their daily plays, so they're used to playing through that sporadic daily Florida rain.

I thought the match was great TV, much better than I was expecting. Would be really cool if they make this a thing. Do a new challenger (IE Drew and Sergio) and winner gets to keep the court until they're beaten.

Barkley should be the full time color guy for PGA. He rules.

Most of those dudes live in that area of Florida and use area courses as their daily plays, so they're used to playing through that sporadic daily Florida rain.

I thought the match was great TV, much better than I was expecting. Would be really cool if they make this a thing. Do a new challenger (IE Drew and Sergio) and winner gets to keep the court until they're beaten.

Barkley should be the full time color guy for PGA. He rules.

Yeah, I've always been a fan of his. He puts his foot in his mouth every now and then, but he's funny as heck most of the time. And he knows enough golf to make good commentary there. He's always been real with his commentary and I've always appreciated that. I think he'd bring a lot of new fans to the PGA if he did the color commentary on the tour.

no sheet. i already suck, very, very, badly. there is no way i'd ever hit the green.

Brady did go pretty savage on chuck on twitter after the match :lol:

Poor ringless charles.

Brady did go pretty savage on chuck on twitter after the match :lol:

Poor ringless charles.

The trash talk between Barkley & Brady is what made the event even more hilarious 🤣

Then there was Brady splitting his pants on that great shot on #8.

When Brady agreed to be a part of this charity event, never in a million years did he probably imagine that his butt with a split pair of pants was going to be shown again, and again, and again......🤣🤣🤣

I like golf, but I think it's a horrible TV sport. I watched The Match II because it's live sports and I haven't had that in a while.

IT FRACKIN' RULED!! Why can't there be more PGA matches like this? Get two pros and two celebs/athletes and let's have fun.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom