Tiger Woods 07 DLL error (1 Viewer)

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
Reaction score
I got the 5 pack the other day with hockey, football, basketball, golf and nascar. All of them work just fine, but golf destroys my pc. It'll install and play, but 10 minutes into it, it closes out. I thought it was just an issue where a reboot would fix it, but it's worse. The pc reboots over and over just when the desktop is about to appear. It flashes a very quick message about a DLL. That's all I've been able to see because it goes so fast. I had to rebuild my pc after that.

All of the minimum requirements are just fine.

Anyone hear or know anything about it?

Yes, but none seem to be related to my issue. Game lock, sound lock etc, but nothing about DLLs.

Check the application log in the event viewer right after the error happens. It might tell you what DLL is giving you fits...

Without knowledge of the exact file, no one can really help you....

To get to the event viewer: Click START > RUN Type in "eventvwr" without the quotes and click OK. The different logs are shown on the left side of the window. The actual errors, warnings, and messages are on the right side.

Check the application log in the event viewer right after the error happens. It might tell you what DLL is giving you fits...

Without knowledge of the exact file, no one can really help you....

To get to the event viewer: Click START > RUN Type in "eventvwr" without the quotes and click OK. The different logs are shown on the left side of the window. The actual errors, warnings, and messages are on the right side.

That's part of the problem. I can't get back to an operational standpoint. Not even in Safe Mode. I do have an extra HD with the OS loaded on. I'll install it there and wait for the first failure, then do the eventvwr and see what happens. Ultimately, from what I have gathered so far is that it's a problem with the disk itself and not my pc. I tried to call EA the other day, but it was a hassle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom