Tiger Woods 08 (1 Viewer)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
am i the only person who plays the TW games?? i have been a fan since the ps1 days of this game.....anyway, if you have never played i highly recommend this game

am i the only person who plays the TW games?? i have been a fan since the ps1 days of this game.....anyway, if you have never played i highly recommend this game

I play 'em. Got 08 on Wii this year for a change of pace. I think single player, I like the PS3 version better.

how is it for the wii??? seems like it would be pretty fun

My Dad and I played a lot of Tiger Woods when the 360 first came out. I'm not sure which Tiger Woods it was, but it was alot of fun until we both filled up our characters attributes, then we just got bored with it.

My Dad and I played a lot of Tiger Woods when the 360 first came out. I'm not sure which Tiger Woods it was, but it was alot of fun until we both filled up our characters attributes, then we just got bored with it.

i admit that when you get so good, it becomes boring......the 08 version is definately the most difficult one to date.....in previous years i would make plenty of eagles from the fairway....not to mention the occasional ace.....i haven't done either yet and i have been playing for 3 weeks now.....

i have the most fun when i play against a friend.....we used to play skins matches for $1 a hole.....i often went home with extra cash

How long has 08 been out? I might check it out.

i am sure it's been out for a few months.....i think TW always comes out in november or early december.....

Jules and I play Tiger alot.

We downloaded our pics to the game. Our created golfers now look exactly like us.

how is it for the wii??? seems like it would be pretty fun

It is.. especially for multiplayer. You give up a little on graphics (Wii is only 480p), but since you swing the club, it makes it different. You can accidentally hook/slice if you don't swing it straight.

You don't have the photo-map of faces like the PS3 (and Xbox), so that might make me go PS3 next year. And sometimes, single player you just want to sit on the couch and play. The wii has a setting for that, but I haven't figured it out yet.

Well, I'll probably just wait until TW 09 comes out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom