Tiger Woods involved in car accident, in surgery with 'multiple leg injuries' (1 Viewer)

He had surgery not that long ago. He gave an interview just yesterday talking about it.

Yeah, I meant to say surgey, wasn't thinking when I said injury. I was thinking with the surgery being recent, wonder if he was taking pain meds or if maybe his back went out while he was driving.

He hasn’t been a good driver in years.
sadly, very true.

he did very well in the 2019 master's, but that was truly a more balanced game. his drive was still great, but not tiger great.

This might be what finally ends his career, his surgeries to his back are piling up and now this, his body just can’t do what his mind wants anymore

All jokes aside - he got me into the game of golf.
Jack Nicklaus for me. Lee Trevino once said when he came into the clubhouse and stared us down with those steel blue eyes,we knew we were here for 2nd place,

TOO SOON.

I’m not ready to admit that Brees’ career has ended yet (though i know it has.)

I wouldn’t be surprised if Drew is taking lessons from Tiger preparing to dominate the PGA Senior tour in s as few years.

Can any of you car folks tell what type of car he was driving? I'm wondering if the car did its job, so to speak, in a collision.

Can any of you car folks tell what type of car he was driving? I'm wondering if the car did its job, so to speak, in a collision.

Pretty sure one of the news anchors stated it was a Genesis suv.

As for what it was supposed to do, it sure looked like it. The front was smashed badly, and it looks like the engine did was it was supposed to, which is get pushed under the cabin rather than pushed into it. The cabin looked pretty much intact, which seems pretty impressive after rolling over supposedly several times. Airbags did their job it looks like.

Broken legs and shattered ankle isn't surprising. I actually think the car got airborne and flipped end over end. I didn't see a ton of damage to the doors and roof, so I don't think it was a classic barrel roll. Until they do a full investigation we won't really know.

I'm 100% sure he was speeding. The question is, how fast? My complete in the dark guess is 70 mph. Too fast on a downhill sloping curve in what appears to be a 40-45 mph zone. I don't know the road/area, so the speeds could be higher.

Last edited:

It was a Genesis GV80(?) i think.. Tiger was lent it for the week.. it even said “Genesis Invitational” or whatever the event was, on the sides of the vehicle.. Sounds to me like the carmaker wont get much bad press since officers on the scene have stated that, in most accidents this severe, the occupants dont survive the accident.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom