Tiger Woods involved in car accident, in surgery with 'multiple leg injuries' (1 Viewer)

Below knee amputation.

I'm no doctor, but I did stay at...well you know the rest. :hihi:

Actually had a friend who was working a rig offshore and one of the high pressure pipes burst. Shredded his leg just below the knee. Basically turned his knee into a stump. Crazy.

That story give me chills... Long back back I was on a rig....a month later a fitting blew at several thousand psi and landed >100ft away. While there, I was standing standing right in front of it the whole time, while it was pressurized....it was chest high.... I would have been a goner.

It sounds like it is standard procedure in a vehicle accident investigation. I think they should do whatever they always do.
Announcing it seems to move it from procedural to political- the window for SOP is long closed
Making a show of writing a $300 ticket on top of a $300k wreck/medical procedure is just being a****

That story give me chills... Long back back I was on a rig....a month later a fitting blew at several thousand psi and landed >100ft away. While there, I was standing standing right in front of it the whole time, while it was pressurized....it was chest high.... I would have been a goner.
Did Anton Chigurh let you keep the coin?

Announcing it seems to move it from procedural to political- the window for SOP is long closed
Making a show of writing a $300 ticket on top of a $300k wreck/medical procedure is just being a****

While I agree, if SOP is writing a ticket, go for it. But, I take issue with the need to tell the world about it.

has there been any update on how Tiger is doing?

I haven't heard anything since a few days after the accident

Plant drugs and send him to jail for possession?

"No, no paperwork. Let's just sprinkle some crack on him and get out of here."

EDIT: For those that missed the joke (Merl), it's from a Dave Chappelle joke.

Last edited:
Nearly nine months after suffering serious leg injuries in a car crash, Tiger Woods shared video Sunday morning that offered a glimmer of hope about his return to the sport he has dominated.

In a brief clip posted on his official Twitter account, Woods, wearing a compression sleeve on his injured right leg, took a practice swing on the range, with a bucket of golf balls next to him.
His assessment? “Making progress.”

The post left plenty open to interpretation, but it was the first real glimpse Woods has offered of his recovery from his high-speed, single-vehicle crash Feb. 23 in Southern California.

His recovery has been slow, and he said in May that the injuries he suffered were worse than anything else he had gone through in a career marked by five back surgeries, including spinal-fusion surgery in 2017, and five procedures on his left leg.

“This has been an entirely different animal,” Woods told Golf Digest in May in his first public comments since the crash. “I understand more of the rehab processes because of my past injuries, but this was more painful than anything I have ever experienced.”……..

Well, I gotta say that I never expected to see Tiger out there swinging like he did this weekend.
I doubt he is ever able to get to the point where he walks 72 holes over a 4 day period but the Senior tour allows carts, so I fully expect to see him competing in that tour one day
Also, it was cool to see JD out there as well:

268100680_3195139144137182_5881602456210717770_n.jpg

Well, I gotta say that I never expected to see Tiger out there swinging like he did this weekend.
I doubt he is ever able to get to the point where he walks 72 holes over a 4 day period but the Senior tour allows carts, so I fully expect to see him competing in that tour one day
Also, it was cool to see JD out there as well:

268100680_3195139144137182_5881602456210717770_n.jpg
Lol, how is Daly still alive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom