Tigers vs. Gamecocks Thread (1 Viewer)

I think I saw another SC receiver who was wide open.
Or was I mistaken? :scratch:

Turn and look for the ball and that flag doesn't get thrown.

And Orgeron would be insane to put Brennan back in the lineup after this performance by Finley.

What an amazing QB situation to be in. Why did the defense have to be so clueless.

I'm glad you posted it first. I didn't want to look like the only one to feel that way.

yall sound just like the SEC announcers.. Myles Brennan hasn’t been our problem befor this game, it was our defense.. Defense stepped up tonight, Myles gets his job back- and it’s great knowing we have a stud backing him up.. hell we might have two studs backing him up, we haven’t seen the other young QB yet.

yall sound just like the SEC announcers.. Myles Brennan hasn’t been our problem befor this game, it was our defense.. Defense stepped up tonight, Myles gets his job back- and it’s great knowing we have a stud backing him up.. hell we might have two studs backing him up, we haven’t seen the other young QB yet.
Of course he gets his job back when he's healthy. But it's going to be hard keeping him in as a starter if he starts to struggle in the future after watching what this Finley kid is capable of doing in this offense.

Pretty good for a bunch of amateurs, huh? None of us are getting paid for this! lol

They showed that pic of Brad with Chucky after their SB win with the Bucs. The Bucs winning a SB = :rant: lol. I like to pretend that never happened, heh.

They have a Hemingway and a Muse. We have a Baskerville.

They showed that pic of Brad with Chucky after their SB win with the Bucs. The Bucs winning a SB = :rant: lol. I like to pretend that never happened, heh.
But we beat the Bucs twice that year. That's fun to remember that we beat the Super Bowl Champs!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom