Tigers vs. Gamecocks Thread (1 Viewer)

Here are Brennan’s stats by game.
Vs Mississippi State - 345yards, 58.6%completion, 7.5yards/attempt, 3td, 2int, 5/17 third down conversion*
Vs Vandy - 337yards, 62% completion, 9.1yards/attempt, 4td, 1int, 4/12 third down conversion*.
Vs Missouri - 430yards, 60% completion, 9yards/attempt, 4td, 0int, 0/10 third down conversion*.

Finley’s stat - 265yards, 81% completion, 12.6yards/attempt, 2td,1int, 7/9 third down conversion before he left.

LSU offense is much more efficient with Finley.

odds both Freshman still on this team next year if Brennan stays?

Pretty good actually. They both knew that when they signed up. We will lose one when it comes down to one of them being named the starter.

I like the transfer portal, but I really think it shouldn't be allowed until 2 years are completed with the team you accepted a scholarship from whether you were a redshirt or not

My mom's dead. I'm still waiting for the "sex talk".

I almost said "Step into my office" but had second thoughts which are rare and wonderful occurrences when I have one

Finley has to be the starter going forward. He is a difference maker. Brennan is not on his level.

Am I crazy, or has Brennan been on the team for like 6 years? Maybe it just feels that way.

Am I overreacting or Finley is looking better than Brennan. He gets the ball out on time and this offense looks more like LSU offense than with Brennan.
Remember, they are using a condensed offense for Finley tonight. Now he did execute the plan brilliantly! Brennan is not why the defense sucks the life out of this team. His numbers are darn good. Defense is playing better tonight. They did not give up 600 yards.
But I do think Brennan will play if healthy next game, but the future is bright for this offense for the next few years.

I do think Brennan will play if healthy next game, but the future is bright for this offense for the next few years.
I agree. But I also suspect that Orgeron is going to have an itchy 'trigger finger' when it comes to breaking out the hook if Brennan has some trouble moving the offense. Having such capable backups on the bench may have Brennan looking over his shoulder a bit too much in the upcoming games. He's going to be expected to beat Auburn after the War Eagles lost to South Carolina a week ago. That's a lot of pressure on Myles to keep the ball rolling in the right direction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom