Tigers vs. Gamecocks Thread (1 Viewer)

Better to be lucky than good

We need a new DC next year. Not sold on Bo at all.

Oh I agree. In my mind, he's essentially coaching for his job the rest of this season. We need to see much better defense than what we've seen so far. Bama is gonna go crazy. Seeing some improvement tonight after giving up the early TD. But, it's SC. So I dunno.

Oh I agree. In my mind, he's essentially coaching for his job the rest of this season. We need to see much better defense than what we've seen so far. Bama is gonna go crazy. Seeing some improvement tonight after giving up the early TD. But, it's SC. So I dunno.
Orgeron didn’t help matters by saying this year's defense was the best he's ever had. It makes Pelini look like he has no idea how to coach all these great kids.

Oh look...the LSU defense is back

this defense is so slow when they make a play and celebrate it looks like I have the tivo in slo-mo lol

Imagine LSU giving up another huge run with no idea how to tackle.
It's just not working. :hm:

think this would help with recruiting for defense next year? this crappy defense? be like you wanna start right away and be a Jr NFL draft pick come here to LSU :)

Orgeron didn’t help matters by saying this year's defense was the best he's ever had. It makes Pelini look like he has no idea how to coach all these great kids.

True. He should have just said they have the potential to be great and they gotta go out and execute.

WOOOOOOW!!! No flags...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom