Tight end Foster Moreau ready to contribute to New Orleans Saints after cancer diagnosis (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1684901109927.png
Two months after receiving a diagnosis of Hodgkin's lymphoma, Moreau participated in his first
OTA with Saints

John DeShazier | Senior Writer - NewOrleansSaints.com

The one New Orleans Saints player who knows what it's like to play with tight end Foster Moreau in the NFL sees it as "miraculous" that the New Orleans native is playing in the NFL this season.

But months after being diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma, Moreau, who played at Jesuit High and at LSU, was on the field at the Ochsner Sports Performance Center on Tuesday, participating in the first of the team's 10 organized team activities.

"It was amazing," quarterback Derek Carr said of having Moreau on the field. The two were teammates with the Raiders from 2019-22. "There was no learning curve on how to throw him a football. I know how he gets out of breaks and things like that.

"But I don't want to undersell what that man just walked through. It's pretty scary news and a pretty scary thing to go through and for him to be out there already, I'm not going to get into his business but it's pretty miraculous. I know he's thankful.

Full Story - NewOrleansSaints.com

More Saints-Related Articles

Last edited:
Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom