Tiki Barber (1 Viewer)

Are you serious? To compare anyone's arm to Grossman is ridiculous unless it's Pennington. Eli has a stronger arm than Peyton.

Obviously you know nothing about Grossman. Grossman has an incredibly strong arm but horrible decision making, slow reads, and poor pocket mobility/awareness like Eli. Eli has enough arm but it's nothing compred to the power Grossman has.

Obviously you know nothing about Grossman. Grossman has an incredibly strong arm but horrible decision making, slow reads, and poor pocket mobility/awareness like Eli. Eli has enough arm but it's nothing compred to the power Grossman has.

Frankly, I saw him enough in college and in the pros. I really don't care enough about the kid, and that's the obvious part. I'll come back to this thread when I see Grossman throw a laser over 40 yards. I don't care about a rainbow that floats 60 yards either.

By all reports, he doesn't care and doesn't miss the game at all. As fans, we just can't see that, but until I see or hear evidence to the contrary, I will just believe that he doesn't miss the game. Could he be lying? Yes, but it certainly doesn't sound like it.

I would agree that he probably does not care.

He got his money. To a lot of players...that is all that matters.

Joe

I am glad the Giants won the game and it took heat off of Eli and Coughlin. The Giants truly came together as a team and it probably helped that Shockey and Tiki drama queens were gone. Clearly the team doesn't need them.

With that said, the Giants Defense won this game and Eli stepped up played with determination, and things rolled his way. Eli still looked like a pretty average or less than average QB though. He reminds me a lot of Rex Grossman but doesn't have near the arm of Grossman.

You are giving Grossman WAY too much credit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom