Tiki goes off on "idiots"...names included (1 Viewer)

I'm glad for Tiki. He's going out healthy & respected, while being able to enjoy a secure future. I assumed he would be the sports guy, but he was discussing global events on the news show I saw him on. He shouldnt care what anyone feels about whatever.

How many of you would like to retire before 35? Its a shame that this guy goes out and gives his body away for the purpose of entertainment and has to deal with idiots like Irvin saying he is "quitting." Its his life and if he wants to go out on top, then that's his business. I don't recall any comments like this when Robert Smith retired to pursue an acting career a few years ago.

I respect Tom Jackson and I don't believe his view on the situation was a personal attack on Tiki's character, much like the comment Irvin made. ESPN really should think about kicking the brainless Irvin out of the crew.

Gold, comedy gold.
Better yet, platinum.

Totally agree dude. and, its not like Tiki is an average idiot either. I dont know why Irvan or anyone else thought they could spout thier nonsense without getting something back from him, with a few more IQ points they Irvan possesses.

I think they do it on porpose. Creating a stink=ratings and controversy.

TIKI IS THE MAN.

ALL HAIL TIKI.

couldn't ask for a better representative of the University of Virginia

Irvin clearly has an axe to grind.

he's also clearly an idiot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom