TIL: Today I Learned... (6 Viewers)

a neighbour of mine has a cayman gts. not sure who. rarely does it move. i so want to steal it, yet, it is silver. forking silver. i already own a silver car, only out of desperation of wanting it, car, not colour.

silver =/= jail time

also, What the Fork! are standard transmissions becoming obsolete? do people prefer their phones thattttt much? i mean, fork it. at least massage something while driving.
Some companies have cut back on manuals because their automatics get better fuel economy.

Today i learned that Taylor Swift is named after the legendary James Taylor... i dislike her a little less now.
Why? It's not like SHE had anything to do with it.

Today I learned that Uncle Billy in "It's A Wonderful Life" is Scarlet O'Hara's father in "Gone With the Wind".

Why? It's not like SHE had anything to do with it.

I know, but if her parents had the good taste to name her after a genuine musical genius, then i feel like she cant be ALL bad... at least that’s my rationale, becuase you asked.

It’s sorta like how when my ex and i hosted Thanksgiving a few years ago, one of our friends brought a girl we’d never met.. her name was Jordan, and she was nice enough.. we were all making conversation at dinner, and then it came out that she was named after Jordan (Elisabeth Shue) in Cocktail, which is my favorite guilty pleasure movie of all time ! Suddenly she was my new favorite person.. i am sure everyone appreciated me quoting Cocktail for the rest of the day .. “You cant buy me out of Jordan’s life !” .. “Coughlans Law, Bury the dead, they stink up the place”.. “The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor- we still got”...... 🙂

I know, but if her parents had the good taste to name her after a genuine musical genius, then i feel like she cant be ALL bad... at least that’s my rationale, becuase you asked.

It’s sorta like how when my ex and i hosted Thanksgiving a few years ago, one of our friends brought a girl we’d never met.. her name was Jordan, and she was nice enough.. we were all making conversation at dinner, and then it came out that she was named after Jordan (Elisabeth Shue) in Cocktail, which is my favorite guilty pleasure movie of all time ! Suddenly she was my new favorite person.. i am sure everyone appreciated me quoting Cocktail for the rest of the day .. “You cant buy me out of Jordan’s life !” .. “Coughlans Law, Bury the dead, they stink up the place”.. “The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor- we still got”...... 🙂
TIL that those plastic things on the end of shoelaces aren't aglets like I thought, they're FLUGELBINDERS!

TIL you can remove that cloudy film on your headlights using any bug repellent containing DEET. Takes it right off. Now I just want to see if it stays off.

TIL you can remove that cloudy film on your headlights using any bug repellent containing DEET. Takes it right off. Now I just want to see if it stays off.
ok. this may be the most useful thing you have ever posted. no offense, of course. lol, yeah, totally offensive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom