TIL: Today I Learned... (7 Viewers)

Til i've been cooking red Beans the wrong way my whole life. I'd bring them to a boil and then slow cook them all day. They need to be at a full boil for 30 minutes to destroy the toxin the contain.

Til i've been cooking red Beans the wrong way my whole life. I'd bring them to a boil and then slow cook them all day. They need to be at a full boil for 30 minutes to destroy the toxin the contain.

How's about putting my crock pot on high for 18 hours? Is that okay? I'm being facetious.

White beans from scratch, but Blue Runner for red beans!

But the toxins are the best part
But seriously if this were a thing why isn’t all of NO dead?
…unless🤔

TIL Walt Disney World's Everest ride was designed for the yeti to actually move as you ride by it. Structural issues from either design or construction cause foundation damage and the entire ride would have to be taken down and rebuilt to correct. So only a few riders will ever experience anything more than the disco yeti.

TIL that a young Jane Leeves (Daphne Moon on Frasier) was in To Live and Die in LA in a non-speaking role as a dancer and the only female to have a role in that movie that was ever heard from again whereas many of the male actors went on to become very famous.

Also, TIL why I've never seen To Live and Die in LA before and never will again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom