TIL: Today I Learned... (29 Viewers)

TIL: my 16-year old daughter has boobs.
“Well Paul, how did you learn this?”
“Well guys, I’m glad that you asked. It kinda frees me up to tell you.”

So apparently, daughters grow up from being the little teeny-weeny, cute and cuddly, baby girls that you hold in the palm of your hand - to young women. Apparently, this deal comes with women-parts. And also, I’m obviously blind because my daughter, my little baby girl, has women parts. And today, my wife was called into work so here I am at a foreign place called “Bra Genie”, where my daughter is being sized for new bras that are apparently going to cost me more than her current high school tuition. Also, there have been old bras and boobs in the mix since age 12, WTH. The ladies in here are nice though. Even told me that I don’t look old enough to have a 16 year old. And I’m like sure lady, you’re just happy that I’m about to empty my wallet.

Yeah, just go ahead and kill me now. :covri:

TIL: my 16-year old daughter has boobs.
“Well Paul, how did you learn this?”
“Well guys, I’m glad that you asked. It kinda frees me up to tell you.”

So apparently, daughters grow up from being the little teeny-weeny, cute and cuddly, baby girls that you hold in the palm of your hand - to young women. Apparently, this deal comes with women-parts. And also, I’m obviously blind because my daughter, my little baby girl, has women parts. And today, my wife was called into work so here I am at a foreign place called “Bra Genie”, where my daughter is being sized for new bras that are apparently going to cost me more than her current high school tuition. Also, there have been old bras and boobs in the mix since age 12, WTH. The ladies in here are nice though. Even told me that I don’t look old enough to have a 16 year old. And I’m like sure lady, you’re just happy that I’m about to empty my wallet.

Yeah, just go ahead and kill me now. :covri:
Nono, there is torturing to be done
killing you would be a mercy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom