TIL: Today I Learned... (5 Viewers)

The queen of covers has to be Miley Cyrus imo. She's done some awesome rock covers lately.

And Gaga is great. Her Moth into Flame performance with Metallica is really good.
So Miley does the entire Black Dog song and I couldn't finish it beyond what Gaga did because Miley keeps interrupting the flow of those lyrics by pausing for a moment. And I listened to your Moth Into Flame song so I wound up in the rabbit hole and I believe it lead to a combo of the two.

Yeh, ok, come back after you have to go get your baby girl's sanitary napkins, and then have your wife have to explain to you over the phone at Walgrens exactly which ones and why.....☹️
My wife was fond of sending me to get tampons without explaining which type. This is a pain in the ***. Ima send her to get a carburetor, with no explanation. Just tell her to go get a carburetor from Pep Boys. Electric or manual choke? 2-barrel or 4-barrel? What type of Venturi? Side draft or down draft?

TIL that 3/4 of a cup of purina cat chow contains roughly 50,000 little crunchies that when you bumble and drop the cup apparently sprout wings and fly in every direction of the laundry room, litterbox, on the cat, behind the washer/dryer. Never knew they had super powers.
Seems like some of those powers would wear off on the 18 pound slob.
I learned that dropping a jar of spaghetti sauce on a tile floor is the same as placing an M-80 inside it with regard to splatter and shards of glass. It took me 2 hours to clean the ******-******* mess up, and I found shards and splatter in hidden crevices and under things for 6 months :mad:

I learned that dropping a jar of spaghetti sauce on a tile floor is the same as placing an M-80 inside it with regard to splatter and shards of glass. It took me 2 hours to clean the ******-******* mess up, and I found shards and splatter in hidden crevices and under things for 6 months :mad:
Please tell me that we’re all in agreement that glitter is the devil. I banned that evil from my house when my daughter was about 8 years old and 8 years later, I still find that crap in various places in my house.

This is how much I loathe glitter - I would take on Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee (RIP) at the same time, blind-folded, if it meant that glitter would forever disappear from the face of the earth. :mad:

My wife was fond of sending me to get tampons without explaining which type. This is a pain in the ***. Ima send her to get a carburetor, with no explanation. Just tell her to go get a carburetor from Pep Boys. Electric or manual choke? 2-barrel or 4-barrel? What type of Venturi? Side draft or down draft?
"I specifically told you to get a 4-barrel"
"But the 2-barrel was on sale"

Please tell me that we’re all in agreement that glitter is the devil. I banned that evil from my house when my daughter was about 8 years old and 8 years later, I still find that crap in various places in my house.

This is how much I loathe glitter - I would take on Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee (RIP) at the same time, blind-folded, if it meant that glitter would forever disappear from the face of the earth. :mad:
I find trace amounts of it in my car all the time near my daughter's booster seat. We think she makes it :)

Otherwise, it is indeed the devil

Once dropped a glass bottle of soy sauce on a tile floor. The aftermath managed to make its way to the ceiling 9’ above.

A gallon jar of green olives for me. This happened at work when I was putting a supply truck up. They went under every
shelf,can and soda rack in the store room. I was able to sweep some up,but most o f them I had to get on my hands and
knees and pick them up one by one. I then had to unload and move The can and soda racks to sweep up the glass.
I then had to load them back up. It took a few hours and was a nightmare I never want to live through again.

Grape jelly over here with the same result.

1. Why is there grape (🤮) jelly in my house?
2. Why is there grape jelly in a glass jar in my house?
3. Grape freaking jelly? :shrug:
I love me some grape jelly. But then, I like most kinds of jelly. Man, I want a classic PB&J right about now, but too lazy to go get some bread. :hihi:

I love me some grape jelly. But then, I like most kinds of jelly. Man, I want a classic PB&J right about now, but too lazy to go get some bread. :hihi:
Here’s the thing - my mouth is ok with grape jelly but the few times I’ve given it a try, terrible things have happened in the intestinal arena. Nope.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom