TIL: Today I Learned... (2 Viewers)

I'm not sure if my wedding was really expensive. i got married in 98 and it was about 10k or less. if i had to guess that was on lower end costs of weddings.
we had the wedding and reception all in the same venue. I'm not sure what was more expensive, the food or the alcohol (just beer and wine). but still married so i guess it must not have fit that category.

But TIL that Kevin Bacon bribes DJs at weddings he attends to not play Footloose..

i have an 18 year old daughter. I'm sure eventually I'll have to find out the hard way..
maybe i can send this meme to her weekly and it'll have a subliminal effect on her..
Here, give her this link:

I got married there, it cost $30. I'm still married after 32 years. So this place does good weddings.

TIL: Every state has a crazy law or two but, in New Mexico it’s illegal for an idiot to vote. This should be universal.
i trust an idiot voting more than i do a lot of the intelligent people i personally know who vote..
when that law was made, that's probably when an idiot was considered a person if low intelligence. if that's the case, I'll trust the idiot..

TIL that these candies that your grandmother (or other people's grandmothers had cos I didn't have any) are called strawberry bon-bons.

1660345046950.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom