TIL: Today I Learned... (6 Viewers)

So the SSF - which is full of mostly delusional; emotional drunks who know nothing about football - is to blame for the discontinuation of the Goodell clown? Can we at least keep in the EE?
It's an idea. Not sure if that can be done without a bit of tweaking the code. I could run it by Andrus and see if it's not too much of a headache to set to just one board.

TIL that the Pittsburgh Steelers have NEVER been a 14 pt or more underdog since the AFL/NFL merger in 1970.. aka 52 yrs.. aka before yours truly was born… that blows my everlovin mind, but i guess that’s the product of never being terrible …. Apparently that streak is poised to change this weekend against Buffalo though .

Today i learned- well, not really learned per se, but realized b/c someone else mentioned it- that hot dogs are basically bologna warmed up and in a different shape……. All my life, I haven’t liked hot dogs.. never knew why, and the times in my life ive eaten hot dogs b/c it’s all that was available- ive had to drown them in copious amounts of chili, cheese, relish, mustard et al.. but bologna , well ive always thought that bologna was one of the nastiest substances on the planet.. now that i know the connection, it all makes sense .
You should try adding a heaping spoon of mayo to your bologna.

although it really truly resembled a smiling brown frog, it's not a good idea to share a picture of it in the toilet bowl with others

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom