TIL: Today I Learned... (4 Viewers)

Really? Pooping is one of my favorite daily morning events. Once a week poop sounds like a nightmare.
Yeah, no, pooping is a distraction to me. I have to poop at the worst times sometimes. I get that it can be cathartic at times, but not enough that I like doing it every day.

I'll never forget that day when I was a kid and at a campground and needed to poop in a bad way. Ran to the camper and crapped in my pants before I got inside. I was so embarrassed. My best friend and our buddies never let me live it down. :hihi:

Yeah, no, pooping is a distraction to me. I have to poop at the worst times sometimes. I get that it can be cathartic at times, but not enough that I like doing it every day.

I'll never forget that day when I was a kid and at a campground and needed to poop in a bad way. Ran to the camper and crapped in my pants before I got inside. I was so embarrassed. My best friend and our buddies never let me live it down. :hihi:
Ok, I see the problem, you’re associating pooping with trauma.

Let it go

Ok, I see the problem, you’re associating pooping with trauma.

Let it go
Lol, nah, I just hate when I've got some momentum on a project or in the middle of something I'm really focused on and body says, "heyo! Stop what you're doing and go take a dump!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom