TIL: Today I Learned... (7 Viewers)

What a game. I don't see me sleeping for awhile.

TIL it's against the law In New Jersey to wear a bullet proof vest while in the act of committing murder.

It’s not quite Ambush level bc stakes aren’t quite as high - but it’s a dang gutsy call
Yeah, it's definitely a gutsy call. But I totally wanted him to do it. Mainly because Bammer was moving the ball really well late in the game and I felt like if you have a shot to go win the game, go get it done at that point.

Right material, but way too small. I'm surprised they make pants to contain those bad boys.
They don't.

stock-photo-two-meter-white-grain-silos-built-in-in-the-quebec-city-port-along-the-st-lawrence-river-1937162617.jpg

TIL that Lesie Nielsen loved using a portable fart machine and used it all time, and he loved sing it so much he got a joke put on his Gravestone.

his friends and colleagues remember Nielsen for his love of practical jokes. A large portion of the AV Club's oral history of "Airplane!" is devoted to Nielsen's favorite prop: A portable fart machine. Co-director David Zucker reminisced: "He had that little fart machine of his, so that every time he was interviewed on a show or something ... he would be talking with a straight face, and then he would appear to be farting. That's just what he liked to do."

1667828782091.png

the average speed (who measures these things?) for a fart is 6.5 MPH.

that's over 9 feet a second, more than enough time to blame the dog.

TIL that Lesie Nielsen loved using a portable fart machine and used it all time, and he loved sing it so much he got a joke put on his Gravestone.

1667828782091.png

TIL I learned that Leslie Nielsen died 12 years ago! Why does nobody tell me these things?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom