Tim Hightower!!!! [OLD THREAD BUMPED] (1 Viewer)

The impact a RB like Fournette would have is something we have never seen here. ..

Ummm, have you seen LF against a real defense, you know, like Bama.

LF disappears! (He dances way too much and he avoids DBs instead of hitting them head on.)

I think the same would happen to him in the NFL.

Just keep Hightower as starter, almost 90 yds on 23 carries !!!

I don't care what the numbers say, he was highly effective. Ingram was too, but that Ingram doesn't show up every game. Hightower is always on point.

I think we keep going with things they way they are. Give Ingram the change-of-pace duties, let Hightower handle the heavy work. Ingram with fresh legs will be more effective and get more big plays, and we're better off with a more consistent down-to-down back in Hightower keeping the offense on schedule.

I don't care what the numbers say, he was highly effective. Ingram was too, but that Ingram doesn't show up every game. Hightower is always on point.

I think we keep going with things they way they are. Give Ingram the change-of-pace duties, let Hightower handle the heavy work. Ingram with fresh legs will be more effective and get more big plays, and we're better off with a more consistent down-to-down back in Hightower keeping the offense on schedule.

blablablabla, honestly as long as we win we could start Lamar Smith, I don't really care.

But what I do care about is the validity of such statements: Ingram doesn't show up every game... hmm ok. Hightower is always on point... humm ok bis.

What are you talking about? can u elaborate ? give some facts ? do i have to check every freaking gamelogs since last year to see if what you have written has any validity ? Should accept that as a fact ?

Our “TEAM” may be getting some real ascension going right now and with both 1&2 RB’s really “feeling it” right now and healthy and who should stay fairly fresh rotating as they have been? Dudes and Dudettes; we just may be seeing something very special in development. I know we’re allowing still too many yards and big plays but face it, early injuries took their toll and just look at how Crawley has grown into his forced start as a Rook; still making mistakes and such but he’s gotten a LOT of work in and we’re now gaining our health back and have been WINNING ~! That’s all that really matters as the confidence levels are blossoming into the whole TEAM feeling like a TEAM. Can’t help but draw out the attention from the rest of the League. Going up against a VERY beatable Denver team entering OUR DOME would really open the viciousness of our Defense as we should be feasting on their QB who is not known for his escapability, I smell some real pressure and a few Ints coming up with multiple sack games ahead. What we need is to get and stay HEALTHY with our WR’s, Drew’s confidence in them and our “O” -line starting to finally realize the benefits of doing the more easy work of opening holes for RB’s who are feeling a need for yards...........well, I’ll tell you. Let’s control those big plays where players are running free from lack of coverages and we’re looking really good to me. Oh, btw: Denver hasn’t had it’s bye and won’t until AFTER us and I have a feeling they will be looking forward to the bye as tonight they are dealing with injuries and not looking great~! World Champs was LAST year’s work and team. Now? They are just another beatable team which won’t be able to handle Tim HighIngram RB’s~! IMHO~!
GEAUX SAINTS~!

blablablabla, honestly as long as we win we could start Lamar Smith, I don't really care.

But what I do care about is the validity of such statements: Ingram doesn't show up every game... hmm ok. Hightower is always on point... humm ok bis.

What are you talking about? can u elaborate ? give some facts ? do i have to check every freaking gamelogs since last year to see if what you have written has any validity ? Should accept that as a fact ?

I like stats as much as anybody, but stats don't tell the whole story, I'm talking about watching the games on a down-by-down basis. Hightower is quicker to the line, more efficient in how he runs, is better at getting the really tough yards. I'm not even saying that he's a "better" player than Ingram is, but I do strongly believe he's better suited to this particular style offense than Ingram is.

I like stats as much as anybody, but stats don't tell the whole story, I'm talking about watching the games on a down-by-down basis. Hightower is quicker to the line, more efficient in how he runs, is better at getting the really tough yards. I'm not even saying that he's a "better" player than Ingram is, but I do strongly believe he's better suited to this particular style offense than Ingram is.

ok, it is an opinion. I understand, I just dont 'agree

I think Ingram is hungry every game, he is one of the Saints that shows emotion every game when on the field. I think he is ready every game. In that game I think he took advantage of great work by the O-Line.

I have nothing against Hightower, he's another Mike Bell. A good solid back that you want to have in your backfield and that can start a couple of games. We'll let him go at the end of the season. Ingram will stay.

ok, it is an opinion. I understand, I just dont 'agree

I think Ingram is hungry every game, he is one of the Saints that shows emotion every game when on the field. I think he is ready every game. In that game I think he took advantage of great work by the O-Line.

I have nothing against Hightower, he's another Mike Bell. A good solid back that you want to have in your backfield and that can start a couple of games. We'll let him go at the end of the season. Ingram will stay.

Last year, a lot of us thought Hightower wouldn't be back this year.

He came back. A lot of us thought he would be cut to keep Murphy. He made the cut.

Now, some of us are saying he won't be back next year?

By now, one would think we would have learned not to sleep on Hightower.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom