Tim Williams Admits He Failed Multiple Drug Tests at Alabama (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
When you're one of the top college football programs in the land, any rumor or chance to tarnish your reputation is bound to make waves. For Alabama, this is just the reality.
At the NFL Combine, former Alabama Crimson Tide star and potential first round pick Tim Williams admitted to failing multiple drug tests in Tuscaloosa.

Williams was infamously caught with marijuana in his car on multiple occasions, but perhaps his most well-known blunder was when his friend said the drugs in their possession belonged to a 'Brandon Chicken'.

Still, Williams' past has some comparing him to Randy Gregory, which is not a name you want to be associated with come draft day.

Former Crimson Tide Star Admits He Failed Multiple Drug Tests at Alabama

Too much risk at 11 and its sad with all that talent some cant stay out of trouble

Shouldn't even be on the draft board.

Sure, marijuana isn't a big deal, but to the NFL, it is. Not worth the risk for a player that may not even be as good as once thought. He disappeared in games and his combine wasn't great at all.

Honestly judging his interview, he seems way more genuine and dedicated to what he needs to do to stay on the football field in the NFL. Not really reminiscent of Randy Gregory's interview process at all. I've really worried about him as a prospect because of the marijuana issues and the fact that he was surrounded by so much talent at Bama, but if the staff likes him, I wouldn't complain about taking him. I liked his honesty.

Use our second on Jordan Willis, and let him play the Anthony Barr role (SLB).

Not sure how sincere he is, but he's already a few notches above Randy Gregory now.

Oddly enough, in terms of talent, he underperformed. Had good numbers, but nothing blazing or elite.

And with one of the guys with groundswell in Taco Charlton having a pedestrian showing, wonder how things shake out here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom