Tim Williams (1 Viewer)

Nolaboy1970

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm wondering why he isn't on some of you guys' mocks.
Personally, I like the guy. I think he would provide a much needed pass rush to go along with Cam.

Why no love for Williams?

He was my favorite possible pick for quite a while, even with a gun issue last year at 'Bama.

Then there was a report about drug violations AND he was completely shut out during the Nat'l Championship game, while Ryan Anderson dominated against the same two offensive tackles.

So, guns, drugs, and he was a complete no-show in the biggest game of the year. I think that combo soured quite a few people.

He's definitely the high potential talent that you need a ton of job security to take, because if he busts everyone will get fired up saying every possible red flag was there... Guns, drugs, and disappearing in big games... off the field concerns and on the field concerns

Jerry Jones & Dallas say 'Come on down'. After all, they have a gap at pass rusher, since their last high risk draftee at the position is doing so well.

He ws one of my top 5 players. But I began to hear about him failing several drug tests at Bama and that being why he'd sometimes get a lot less playing time.

All the talent in the world, but until the NFL stops being so damn archaic in it's drug policy, what's the point in having a better version of Randy Gregory? He isn't smart enough apparently to pass the stupid tests. Not like they don't tell you with a giant flyer or something when the tests are done. I guarantee a lot of guys smoke around their tests and do fine.

Just lacks common sense or thinks he doesn't need to. And he shouldn't...but that ain't the world we live in. Abide by the rules or pay the penalties. And this draft is too loaded with ****** pass rushers.

If we got him, I'd hope for the best. Because the guy can and will rack of the QB sacks.

He was my favorite possible pick for quite a while, even with a gun issue last year at 'Bama.

Then there was a report about drug violations AND he was completely shut out during the Nat'l Championship game, while Ryan Anderson dominated against the same two offensive tackles.

So, guns, drugs, and he was a complete no-show in the biggest game of the year. I think that combo soured quite a few people.

Perfectly stated! Yes he is a very talented guy but too much risk for a desperate team like us needing a sure thing in round one.

Sounds like a Bengal draft pick.

I love his game! I think he's the 2nd or 3rd best pure pass rusher in the draft after Garrett & Takk. Unfortunately, he literally has the exact same issues as Randy Gregory & we all see how that one's playing out. The interviews are gonna be crucial for him.

I wouldn't take him at 11. Trade back if the player you wanted is gone and grab him. He seems like a one trick pony to me, but that's just my opinion.

Personally, I like the guy. I think he would provide a much needed pass rush to go along with Cam.

Williams' name wasn't mentioned AT ALL during the NC game (I watched it twice) and he was being blocked by a true freshman right tackle. Given his history and lack of production I wouldn't be surprised if he fell to a Day 3 pick or maybe go undrafted.

Well he's pretty much a knucklehead with behavioral issues and drug issues!!

Bering a good athlete doesn't make you any smarter and he is living proof of that!!

Being a Bama fan, I've wonder the same thing why isn't Tim Williams getting any love then one day it hit me.......Vernon Gholston was probably one of the fastest guys off the edge u ever seen. in college. But never could get the NFL game down. I'm not even sure he's still in the league. I might be wrong hope I am but at this point Tim Williams is Vernon Gholston.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom