Time for Aggie Retribution (1 Viewer)

As long as they keep their focus.

They better not sleep on the Aggies. They've been playing some really good defensive games and they've played one of the toughest schedules in the country. They've faced Alabama, Auburn, Clemson and Georgia. They've played them all respectably too. LSU better be ready for a fight.

I can't see the Tigers sleeping on the Aggies after what happened last season. I think they had 2 games circled on their schedule before the season started: Bama and this one. My only concern is that we control our emotions and not make stupid penalties in this game. If we play with controlled rage, we will whip A&M. Yes, they have talent and size on both sides of the ball, but nobody is stopping our offense. The D needs to play well, but they don't need to be all world to win this game. Keep in mind that A&M hasn't defeated a good team this season. They have lost to Clemson, Auburn, Alabama, and Georgia. And we have home field advantage, which will be big for this game. Death Valley will be rockin,' and the Tigers will come a knockin'. Geaux Tigers!

I literally said the team turned their focus to TAMU before they ever left the locker room after the Arkansas game and the next three posts discuss LSU possibly not being focused about TAMU?

WTF?

lol

I literally said the team turned their focus to TAMU before they ever left the locker room after the Arkansas game and the next three posts discuss LSU possibly not being focused about TAMU?

What the Fork!?

lol
Yeah, it's also the last game of the season against an unranked team at home with the SEC Championship game already locked up and ranked #1 in the country. If not for the incident and the game last year this would scream trap.

What the Fork!?

lol

The focus I am referring to isnt overlooking A&M....its not letting their emotions get out of hand

Delpit back in practice.

H

Attachments

• IMG_20191126_162942.jpg
    IMG_20191126_162942.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 6
Before the team even left the locker room after the Arkansas game, their attention was already turned to TAMU. We might see LSU score 70 points again. This time though the game ends after 4 quarters.
While I would gladly give a kidney for this^ to happen (again), it definitely needs to be a very lopsided score in favor of the Tigers in order for me to put last year's robbery behind me. I don't care if the game is essentially over by halftime and LSU is calling off the dogs and resting up for Georgia... I just want the world to realize that TAMU was gifted the game last year and that the scam of last season becomes stricken from the recesses of all minds and record books for all times!

Yeah, I want LSU to win. Big time!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom